Monday, August 2, 2010

Ippity Hop..

Hi Everyone.. I hope you are all having a wonderful day today.. well as wonderful as it gets for a Monday. Yesterday I celebrated 23 years with my sweet hubby Roger. Man the time just flies by doesn't it.. good thing I still feel young on the inside. It is hard to believe that we have know each other for over 27 years.. since we were teens.. a great achievement.. he is still that wonderful naughty boy I love so much..

But to get on to the Ippity Hop.. this is the card I made this week using the images from Delightful Little Things, A Moment in Time, and Seasons of Joy.. some October Road papers from the Thrift Shop line.




I just love this quote.. it would be also great on a scrapbook page as well. I added the words inside with my own hand writing.. just to finish it off.

How on to the next person on the hop... my sweet friend.. BonnieRose

you can also find the master list HERE.


Hope you are all having a wonderful day.

Big Hugs,

Angie

23 comments:

farmhouse-story said...

love that sentiment, and your little tags below, angie!

StampinCathy said...

Happy 23rd Anniversary to you and your DH! Your card is just breathtaking and super inspiring. Perfect stamps and just love your creative style inside and out.

Tracy said...

Cool card - love the papers you used! TFS!

Aleks said...

Happy Anniversary to you and DH!! :)

The card is so elegant! I agree those papers are sooo gorgeous. Your handwriting inside the card, totally matches the stamp!!

Rachel B said...

Ang, this is adorable! I love all the layers and the inside is perfect! What a fabulous sentiment!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

GET OUT! I looooooooove this card! So cute! You really knocked my socks off!! LOVE IT:)

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

As always such a gorgeous card!!!!Happy Anniversary to you and your hubby!!!

Andrea said...

gorgeous color combo!

Lone Pine Designs said...

Happy Anniversary...and lovely card!

Carisa said...

this is beautiful - one of my fav sents out of that set!

Susan B. said...

Lovely card Angie! I like all the layers on your card, everything works so well together!

Unknown said...

Happy anniversary! Congrats on a long and wonderful marriage.
Beautiful card. I love that stamp. I added a similar inside sentiment when I made a card with it. TFS!

Julie Ranae said...

Beautiful design work! Really lovely : )

Anonymous said...

My goodness... this is stunning!

lisa a.

Rona said...

Angie this is beautiful!! Happy Anniversary to you and your hubby :)

JenMarie said...

Oh how pretty!!!

Suzi said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Lovely card!!

Banu said...

WOW Superb card. Loved the papers and all the details on this cad.

Monique Liedtke said...

LOVE your cards!! and congrats on your anniversary!!

I left you an award on my blog (if you want it!).

Hugs,
Monique

FibreJunky said...

Happy Anniversary!!

That is one gorgeous card.

Amy said...

JUST Beautiful Angie!!

Morissa Sweeney (YT - ShamrockShe) said...

Love the look of this card! The layers are great!

Karen said...

What a great mix of sentiments. Design is perfect and gorgeous card Ang!! Happy Anniversary!!