Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Simply Scrapping Crafts.. Challenges Every Wednesday!!.

It's Wednesday.. and we will have all the latest challenges up on Simply Scrapping Crafts today. This week I did some projects in the Card Corner and the Copic Corner Group.. I am loving all the different facets of SSC.. you can really let your imagination grow with all the challenges that the Design Team have to offer.. So come out and check us out.. we are bound to get your MojO working!!

This first card it for Week #4 of the Card Corner.. I love working for this group.. so many wonderful leaders to design for.. This weeks challenge is a sketch challenge by Maureen.. here is the card I made.




Here is that amazing sketch by Maureen.. love it!!







For the Copic Corner.. we will have a Video Lesson #16 up, Lisa is a brilliant teacher.. and today's lesson is one I love... being the frugal scrapper that I am.. this one is right up my alley.

To colour your embellishment with you copics.. OH YES!!! and if you have lots of the clear rhinestones like I do because the coloured ones are just not in my price range.. and I can get them cheap at my dollar store.
Just using your copics in any colour you want to colour them in... just go over the rhinestone..and Viola.. it is done.. so easy and no it doesn't come off.. I love it!!

Here is a photo demo for you...






Here is the card I did with my coloured rhinestones.. I think I have found a new love for BLING!!




BTW.. if you want to know where I got that image for my card from.. Guess what.. it is from a Cricut cartridge.. I used the Cricut markers instead of the cutting tool and got this image to colour in.. Love that I can now do so many fun Cricut images to colour as well.



So join us over at Simply Scrapping Crafts. The Gallery is just full of wonderful eye candy to look at . I am looking forward to a fun filled season there.. We also have some prizes and Guest Designer spots every month. So come join in the fun!!



Hugs,
Angie

3 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Love love love your cards. Great colors and love how you did the bling bling on your card. Thanks for the tutorial.

Unknown said...

These are great challenges and your creations are ALWAYS fantastic! I'm trying to get involved at SSC too...slowly... but surely! I just finished all of her copic video's..she does a great job and I love this one with the coloring bling! Great job Angie!

farmhouse-story said...

love the pinwheel! i bought cricut pens, but haven't used them yet...maybe now, i'll dig them out:)