Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Ippity Sneak Peek Day 4

WOW.. Day 4..
It has been a wonderful ride this week showcasing all the
NEW IPPITY SUMMER RELEASES.
if you have come from Sweet Eryn's Blog you are in the right place , if not make your way to the Ippity Blog, this way you don't miss any of the wonderful creations the Design Team have been working so hard on!!
Today I am showing you some images from the YOU DESERVE set.. I only have one card to share with you but it has so many details I didn't want to do too much . It is a fantastic design..
I LOVE IT!!
When my mojo needs a little lift I go Beate's Blog.. she is a force of such creative genius, it just blows me away.. well today's card is the SWING card she made and she has a very good video HERE, that will teach you all the steps for a wonderful looking card.
You Deserve the Best
You Deserve
Quote's A'La Happy
Thoughts From the Past
DP- October Afternoon

The Details, I used my copic to colour in the flower image.. starting with a dark shade and taking two different lighter shades to blend it into the center. I love how your copics can created such beauty. I also took some gold beads and added it to the centers with some glossy accents, and let it dry. Stamping the checker board stamp from the Quotes A'La Happy set, I cut out the leaves.
The background it the Thoughts From the Past background stamp.. inking it in light brown and green.

The Other Side of the Swing Card


I just put a photo of Sydney and I in the framed part.. I thought it would make a nice touch to place a photo .. an added little keepsake that you can use in your home or office.. would make an extra special card to give to a loved one for Christmas.

The side views..

I know it is alot of photo's but I had to show you every side of this fantastic card .. I am in love with this style. I know I will be making more of these.. Thank you Beate for such and easy to follow video.
Now it is time to Hop on over to the Incredibly Talented Eva's Blog.. I personally can't wait to see what everyone else has created too.

Tomorrow is the BIG RELEASE Hip Hop party.. so I am sure to talk to most of you in the HIP HOP thread over at Unity's Forum on the SCS boards. If you want to know what challenges are up.. go over to the Ippity Blog.. we have a list of them on the Sunday Post.




Hope you all are having a wonderful Wednesday.
Hugs,
Angie

46 comments:

Anonymous said...

Angie... I'm speechless! Such a fabulous idea and I absolutely adore it. Plus, I love all the hidden Ippity stamps. Ack, so great!

lisa a.

Ginny said...

The swing card is too fun! I so need to try one of those. Love the DP too!

Anonymous said...

Stunning Card!! Going to have to go to Beate Blog & ck this out!! Love the added photo!! Great gift idea!

Amy said...

simply stunning...Love that flower and your coloring skills are off the hook! tfs

Martha galvez said...

OMG! I just love this, will have to make one, thank you...

Rona said...

Oh WOW Angie this is Gorgeous!!! I love the photo you added too - such a nice personal touch!!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Ooo, I love this! So fun and perfect for anything and anyone! Very inspring :)
hugs, margie

StampinCathy said...

WOW! You made me typeless! This is one priceless swing card. Great colors, sentiment and love the pic with this card.

Lone Pine Designs said...

What a great card! So well done!

laterg8r said...

such an incredible card :D

Emily Keaton said...

Great sneak peek!! Love all the bright colors you used in this card

Unknown said...

wow Angie this is amazing.

NoraAnne said...

Angie, this is incredible!!! Thank you for sharing such an inspiring and beautiful project today! Amazing!

Marilyn Nimmo said...

WOW - I think I will have to try this technique. Love your card and TFS!!

JPScraps said...

Fantastic card!!

Liliana said...

Fabulous card! Love the colors - very inspiring. TFS.

Erika M. said...

Your card is amazing! Looking forward to tomorrow!

stampjourney said...

Amazing swing card! That is too cool! Love those flowers, too!

JC said...

Very cool design! Love the colors too!

Rachel B said...

Oh my goodness! I love this! What a fabulous swing card. I am really going to have to check out the tutorial! And the picture of you and your little girl is so fabulous!

farmhouse-story said...

oh, my, pretty AND awesome:)

Suzi said...

Love the photo idea!! Great card!

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesomeness!!!

Kimmie said...

Love the nice bold colors

Lillian Child said...

LOVE your swing card, Angie - I'm going to have to give this technique a try!!

Karen said...

Oh my gosh Angie!! I can't stop starring at this amazing project!! Love the colors, the mix of stamps/coloring, and just everything!! GORGEOUS..and the photo is super sweet!!

eryn hannig said...

OH MY GOODNESS...this card is absolutely AMAZING in everyway i can think of!!!!

Gwen said...

Adorable card! Love the style and the dp you used!

Michelle said...

This is SOOOOO gorgeous!! It made my day seeing this.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH Angie--this is FAB! I love love love it! I need to check those tutorials out:) TFS!

Clare said...

Oh my GOSH Angie!! This is FABULOUS!! Beautiful, STUNning card!

FibreJunky said...

Angie!! That is freakin' fantastic!!! WOW!

Carole said...

I agree that Beate is a creative genius but so are you! LOVE your card and all the cards you have posted during the sneak peeks!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! I LOVE this..everything about it but my most favorite is the leaves...what a great way to use that stamp :)

Anonymous said...

WOW this is amazing!!! I LOVE everything about it but my favorite thing has to be those leaves...what a great way to use that stamp:)

JenMarie said...

Oh how lovely!

virpags said...

Great swing card! Your color choices are great too.

Theresa said...

Angie - what a gorgeous card! The papers and the colors you used are fabulous, and that swing card is just too cute!

Pryn said...

Dear Ang,
You ROCK it EVERY time Sistah!!! You are such an incredibly talented lady...words can't even cover how AMAZING you are!!!

Love,
Your Biggest Fan :)

Unknown said...

Wow, Angie - LOVE the swing card - will definitely have to try that - love how it's a card, and display piece all in one - AWESOME! And love the DPs you combined with the colors and images - beautiful!

Eva said...

Angie, this is AMAZING!!!!!!!!! I love the swing card and your design and coloring is out of the world GORGEOUS!!! I am in LOVE with this creation!!!

Unknown said...

Great card! I've made this type at an event, but not since. I'm sure I'd get the measurements wrong!

Unknown said...

Wow, what an absolutely amazing card... I love it! And.... I'm loving this stamp set!

Thank you so much for sharing!!!

~Ola
okj83 at live dot com

JessicaK said...

Awwwww, love this swing card. Great hidden Ippity :D?

Ravengirl said...

What a wonderful card! Such a great idea to use the one side of the swing card to place a photo! It would totally make a fabulous Christmas card!

Tanya said...

Fantastic card Angie!!!
Thanks for the blog hop!!!