Thursday, August 12, 2010

HIP HOP!!!!


Happy...HIP HOP
Oh.. how exciting is it to say that.. talk about a dream come true.. I have been waiting for this surreal moment to be apart of the Hip Hop DT for Unity /Ippity for a long time.. it is nice that it is now Reality!!
{if you have come over from Eryn's Blog you are in the right place , if not start on the Unity Blog .}

And speaking of Dreams.. I am one of those people that dream about scrapbooking/ cardmaking.. I know strange isn't it.. but to me not really , most of my creations are from my dreams.. Today I decided to do this fun little card . It is a double door card. That is what I am calling it, I am sure someone somewhere has done one but it was a dream so mine is original. hehe.


Using some to of the new SUMMER release stamps.I came up with this for my double doors.


There is no remedy..


Dots For Sure,
You Deserve,
Fall for You

DP- October Afternoon

The Details. I started out with a piece of cardstock. 5.5 X11 and scored the 2 sides at 2and 1/8 , just flipping each of the sides and measured it this way. you are left with 2 doors to decorate anyway you want.



The inside I used this weeks Unity Hip Hop sketch HHSC20 .


The inside..

Using the quote from Quote's A'La Happy, coloured in some of the quote to match the colours of the card.. and also decorated the inside doors. Hope you like it!!

Now if you are looking for and Ippity Chick just click below.
Time to HIP HOP on over to Eva's Blog..
I am sure she has a wonderful creation to share with us all.

Remember It is PARTY Time so we will see you at
.. live at 10am CST. See you there!!


I wanted to also thank you all for all the wonderful comments this week. I am so happy to be apart of this moment.. with these wonderful ladies. I so appreciate all your support, every day, every week!! You all make me smile really BIG!!!
HIP HOP...Hugs,
Angie






26 comments:

Elisabeth said...

Lovely card Angie!

JessicaK said...

Awesome double door card. I love your shaped and techique cards.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Card!! Love it!

Unknown said...

Your double door card is absolutely gorgeous!

Thank you so much for sharing.... I've been enjoying your designs all week!

~Ola
okj83 at live dot com

Martha galvez said...

ANGIE YOU ARE SO TALENTED, LOVE THIS CARD THANKS FOR THE DETAILS...

StampinCathy said...

Beautiful card. Love this style of card. The colors are beautiful and love the bling and flower on the front of the card. WOW the inside is just beautiful too and love the sentiment.

JPScraps said...

Like it? LOVE IT!!

Ginny said...

I love all the detail, very pretty! Love the sentiment inside!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Angie!!! I know what you mean about Hip Hop becoming a reality. I still can't believe my dream came true. And I dream about my cards all the time. Sometimes they keep me up all night long! I love your double door card, just beautiful.

hugs,
lisa a.

Rona said...

Gorgeous card and WOW the inside is as beautiful as the outside (now I feel a little guilty my insides are usually a bit NAKED!!)

Erika M. said...

Your card is fabulous!

Marilyn Nimmo said...

WOW - love your card. I must try this one!

NoraAnne said...

Angie, I love your double door card! So many fun details! and you are not alone, I dream of scrapbooking and cardmaking too, but mine don't usually result in such beautiful creations-LOL!

FibreJunky said...

That is so beautiful!! I love the inside as much as the outside.

Suzi said...

Beautiful card; great concept!!!

Tina Mayo said...

oh Angie ..congrats on the DT...this card is AWESOME...loving the colors ..

Gwen said...

Love it, it is so adorable! Love that you have the two sides to dress up. And yes, I dream about card ideas, too!!

Lisa H. said...

what a beautiful creation. love this!!! the inside is such a treat, just gorgeous!

laterg8r said...

your card is gorgeous, love the layers and rich colors :D

Court said...

Great card! I love the polka dots!

Anonymous said...

You are blowing me away with how creative you are with the stamps!! I LOVE the colors of today's card....AMAZING:)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

You are so lucky--dream comes true;) LOVE it!! You deserve to be on this team:) LOVE this card today--what fun!! Everything you create is FAB FAB FAB!

stampjourney said...

Love your card! I dream about stamping, too!

Eva said...

Angie, this is just GORGEOUS...love the mix of your colors and your design!!

farmhouse-story said...

angie, this is wonderful-so creative! and i love the finished inside!

Pryn said...

GORGEOUS card!!! The color combo looks amazing! LOVE how you colored in some of the letters on the quote! This is another 2 sets that I snagged from Rona. The 2 of you have me completely hooked!!!