Sunday, August 29, 2010

H{ippity} HOP Hopping.. Back to School


H{ippity} HOP.. Monday
This weekend we were watching Blue's Clues and to my surprise.. Steve mentioned something about having a Hippity Hop Hopping time.. hahaha... I laughed out loud.. cause, he said Hippity HOp!!
Yes, these things amuse me... but I am sure I have watched this video several times and never caught on. I am slow..hehe
It is Monday , one week away from the kids going back to school. Grade 10 and Senior Kindergarten.. Well, both kids don't want to go back yet.. only us Adults think this is a good idea. I do love having them home but I need some me time to get some things done. Really I just want a clean house for more than 10 minutes.
And, speaking about back to school.. we have this weeks challenge by Kelly.. and it is about
BACK TO SCHOOL
So lets see some cards or layouts about Back to School.. you can find the challenge here in the Ippity Forum.
I did this card using some Cosmo Cricket papers from the Boyfriend set.
I also used some Ippity stamps from the Authentic Man ,Book It, and Quotes A'La Happy..

This weekend I also ran out of flowers so I made a whole lot of these..
Spiral Rosette Flowers.
With the help from my kiddos.. we managed to make about 60 of them..all different colours and sizes.. pretty don't you think, I also sprinkled some of them with glitter. They will be used for some upcoming projects. I need to make some different flowers this coming weekend.. just to have them handy to place on a card or layout.
I just love paper flowers.

Now it is time to keep on H{ippity} HOP Hopping over to see what the DT and Ippity participants have to show you on this wonderful H{ippity} HOP MONDAY. The main list of participants can be found on the Ippity Blog.
Have a great day.
Hugs,
Angie


18 comments:

Unknown said...

That's a perfect card for the beginning of school...love it Angie! And, oh my gosh...are kidding me?...I would love to have all those paper flowers sitting in front of me...fabulous job by you and your kiddos!!!

Unknown said...

you are so creative! love your back to school card!! and oo loving them flowers!!!

Lisa said...

Fabulous card!! And fabulous flowers!!!

Kelly Mahany said...

Angie, I just love what you did with the birdie on the pencil!! It is so stinking cute!! Love that Cosmo paper!

Rachel B said...

Wow! I love the background paper and the way you did the sentiment and then the fabulous birds! I love all those flowers! You were so busy! Now you have a large stash to choose from!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Your card is super cute, Angie! I also just love that beautiful photo of your rolled paper blooms! GORGEOUS!

Karen said...

Oh Angie..I just love how you mixed the ippity stamps on this card. Love that pencil paper too! And, those paper flowers...they rock..so gorgeous!!

Unknown said...

wow 60 that is awesome, great flowers., and your card amazing like always ;)

farmhouse-story said...

angie, i love your card!! love the birds! and look at all those flowers! i need to make a bunch of these:)

Eva said...

Angie, this is sooooooo CUTE!!!! Love your choice of papers on your card, the birdies, all just fun! And your flowers are GORGEOUS!!!!

Rona said...

ok those little birdies sitting on that pencil is the cutest thing ever!!! and love all your flowers - what a great idea :)

Carisa said...

oooh, LOVE your card and LOVE those flowers!!! very cool, i might have to try these with my kiddos. they'd love it.

Lisa H. said...

you are good girl! wow! those flowers are gorgeous, I neve think to make a huge batch at once, very smart! and your card, rocks! love it!

StampinCathy said...

This card is so cute. I just love the pencils with all this Ippity goodness. Kids in school....so more crafty goodies to make. Love all those flowers and the colors are fabulous. How fun to make them with the kids.

Susan B. said...

Cute card Angie! You did an amazing job making all those beautiful flowers. I can't wait to see how you use them!

JenMarie said...

LOVE those birdies!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the sweet birdie sitting on the pencil...too cute!!!!

bharsch said...

Wow Angie. Great card love that pencil. And the Flowers...gorgeous