Thursday, August 26, 2010

HIP HOP!!.. US

Happy Hip Hop Thursday!!
It has been a busy week, cleaning house.. not sure why, but I guess for some reason it has come over me to change some things around. I guess I am get ready for the school season . I want a clean house.. of course I just wish I didn't get this cleaning energy at 11 pm at night.
This weeks card was inspired by 2 things.. this weeks sketch HHSC22 and my Making Memories Slice machine..

I wanted to start using some to these diecuts on my cards, I think I need to get out of the funk of using squares, rectangles and squares.. so for this sketch I cut out this bird image from the Slice -Fall Back to School Design card. Just to give the card something different to look at. I quite like it!!

Us

Dp-October Afternoon, MME
Cuttlebug folder
Life Is The Journey Ippity Stamps

All my inks are Ippity Inks as well and I am loving this Yellow Raw Sienna colour!! It looks amazing with these stamps.
Now it is time to hop on over to the lovely Eva.. I am sure she has something wonderfully creative today to show you!!


Have a wonderful Thursday, enjoy the Hop.. and we will see you in the SCS Unity Hip Hop Thread for some chit chat..

Hugs,
Angie

38 comments:

Martha galvez said...

Great card, thank you for shring.

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

loVE THIS AND LOVE THE LAYERS!!!!

Maureen Merritt said...

Fabulous card Angie! You are so wonderfully talented :)

Kelly Mahany said...

Angie I just love the way you followed the sketch yet gave it a whole new life! The frames look great and your bird diecut is awsome!! I know what you mean about trying to get away from squares and rectangles all the time... that needs to be a goal of mine too!! Love ya!!

Lisa H. said...

sooo fun! love the colors and how you used the sketch. it's really a beautiful card.

Jennine Chambers said...

your right, that is a great yellow!

StampinCathy said...

WOW Angie! This is just one gorgeous card. I just love the colors and how you used this sketch. Great details too. Thanks for always inspiring with your creative and talented MOJO!

Jen E. said...

gorgeous!!

Jessica Diedrich said...

HOW FABBY is this?!? LOVE how you incorporated the bird into the sketch! Awesome card, Angie!

Anonymous said...

Angie, I just love the way you can add a fun twist to all your projects!!! Fabulous girl!

lisa a.

JPScraps said...

Gorgeous card!

Pryn said...

FABULOUS card Ang!!! I love the look of the layers!! The bird looks awesome!!!

annemk said...

very nice card!
♥anne

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card!

Lacey said...

darling card!!

Lacey said...

AWESOME card -love the embossing!

Unknown said...

Lots of fun shapes Angie...love your idea! Your colors combo is lovely! Sorry I've been 'missing' coming by...life has gotten so busy! Thanks for the inspiration dearie!

Lesley Langdon said...

GORGEOUS card - LOVE your color choices!

Unknown said...

LOVE this card!!! your layers are so perfect!!! love the colors too!!

Amber said...

A Great Card! Love it!

CharityHand said...

Super cute! Great layering on this card!

Anonymous said...

Great Card!

Marilyn Nimmo said...

WOW - fantastic layered card. LOVE the colors!!!

Unknown said...

just beautiful, i'm loving this sketch.

Eva said...

Angie this is just too cute!!!! Love your take on the sketch, that bird is so pretty, I think I need to whip it out, too...thanks for the reminder..hehehe

Lisa said...

Love the layers!!!! The bird is adorable....

Cherie said...

Great colours!!! Cute card!

Erika M. said...

Awesome card - love your take on the sketch!

Cindi said...

what a cute card! lovin that bird and teh button placement
:)

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS!!! I just love your scrappy style :)

Shemaine Smith said...

Cute card Angie and catchy blog title! {wink}

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

This is SOOOOOOOOOOOO cute! I was totally going to cut that stamp image out too--great minds think alike! This card is FAB!

Pamela said...

Cool card! I love it! :)

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, and I love that sketch!

Thank you so much for sharing!!!

~Ola
okj83 at live dot com

Linda said...

that bright and neat card.

Rona said...

beautiful Angie

farmhouse-story said...

wow, this is gorgeous! love the colors, embossing-just all of it:)

Karen said...

You rock! The colors, design, the embossing, and the sweet ippity stamp...LOVE THIS!!