Thursday, August 19, 2010

HIP HOP!!

Hip Hop!!
Happy Thursday!
Boy, did this week just fly by.. why is it that summer vacation days can't last longer, these days seem so short and full!
Today I have this fun layout to show you, who has seen this movie?
Well it is on my list of must sees, but before I go I made this layout!!
EAT, PRAY, LOVE
Using the Totally Happy, Now & Always stamps sets.
I can't remember what paper this is, sorry.



There are 2 flowers from the Now and Always.. I wanted to have some pop up flowers but had only this one sheet of paper.. so I doodled inside the flowers to match the paper and added some glitter.. it totally changes the flower don't you think?
I love how it all came together so perfectly.



I just love these x's.. and using some of the Ippity Ink colours I did a couple of lines and added some more doodling.. can you tell I love to doodle too?

this was also a challenge over at Creative Prompts 4U.


Something cute to share.. Everytime I am to take a photo of a layout this is what my little girl says to me.. "Mom, I want to be in the photo too" so I have tons of these shots...
cute.. so I promised her I would put her on
Hip Hop, she is a big fan of all these stamps!!




Now it is time to Hop on over to the amazingly talented EVA!!


Have a great sunshiny day!!
Hugs,
Angie

25 comments:

Brooke said...

this is ADORABLE Angie!! love all the colors.. the shape.. the flowers.. the photos.. its GREAT!!

Tina Mayo said...

omgosh..she is soooooooooooo precious too, oh and your layouts is fabulous of course,

Pat said...

Cute layout!

StampinCathy said...

Amazing and inspiring page. I just love this set and your little girl is just adorable. I just love how she wants to be in the pic with the page.

farmhouse-story said...

such a darling page, angie! love the last pic of your daughter:)

Rachel B said...

Ang, this is seriously adorable! Love those photo's! Your LO is so seamless, I could barely tell what was stamped and what was paper. Everything went together like it was Supposed to be there!

Dolores said...

love your layout and your little girl is just adorable!

Anonymous said...

Your post makes me happy today :) I love your adorable little girl peeking in (mine love ippity too) and I'm TOTALLY craving a lemon now. I each them like an orange with LOTS of salt...terrible for me I know but so good :)

Rona said...

Adorable Angie - I love that Sydney wants to be in the picture too!! She is soooooo cute!!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous Layout!! Your daughter is a doll~~

Connie Mercer said...

love it!!!

holly_m said...

Sydney is just the cutest thing ever! Love all the detail Ang! =]

Aleks said...

absolutely gorgeous layout! Cute title too... I think I like it best for a layout! ;)

Unknown said...

oh I have these papers, how cute.

Kristen said...

Very cute! Love how you doodled in the flowers, really pulls everything together and I am a big pop up fan. Thanks for sharing this the layout is great

Cindi said...

awesome page!!
:)

Lisa H. said...

once again you blow me away, Angie! love, love LOVE your page.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH MY--how funny! Your little one wants to be in the pic too:) SO CUTE! That should be your next LO!! This page is super adorable--love that stitching stamp!! You rock rock ROCK:)

Lillian Child said...

Those stamp sets work beautifully with this layout!

JPScraps said...

Great layout. Your dd is so precious!

Martha galvez said...

She is just too cute, working the camera!! I love it, Great LO!!

FibreJunky said...

What a cutie pie she is!! Great layout, too!

Allison Cope said...

OMG Angie! This rocks girl! I'll put your project up at Creative prompts for you! Good luck towards the August prize girl!

Unknown said...

This is absolutely adorable.... your dd is a cutie pie!

Thank you so much for sharing!!!

~Ola
okj83 at live dot com

Linda said...

Angie!!
that scarpbook paper just amzinging lol love pretty flowers colors and details!