Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Crop Cards.. Hello Tuesday!


Just a small post today about all the fun that was happening this weekend over at
We had a great turn out for our Back to School Crop.. I was so happy to see some new faces to the website.. some Unity/Ippity peeps.. it was wonderful.
On Saturday I decided to do a class type Make n' Take.. It was loads of fun.. maybe a little longer that I had hoped for but I think very successful. We made these beauties..
Wonderful Bookmarks.
I had seen this done on Beate's Blog months ago and did one to see how it was.. well this was my second one and I think all the participants that took the class were happy with their results.. and let me tell you, all of them were gorgeous!!


.
These are just some of the cards I did this weekend for the Crop.. The SSC DT"S did such an amazing job with all the challenges..it was also wonderful to chat with the participants all weekend long on the chat thread. I just love all the interaction!!

Good Vibes.. Good Time!!

This was for the school supplies

this was for Algebra

This was for Chemistry


This was the theme back to school


This was for Home Ec.

Well , yesterday I took a much needed crafty rest and today I am back to it.. I have to try and finish all my projects up for the next couple of weeks.. so wish me luck!!

Have a wonderful Tuesday!!

Hugs,

Angie

4 comments:

Carisa said...

oooh, i love the bookmark & that last pumpkin flower card. Gorgeous!! How did you do the stem like that?

Wendy ten Hove said...

Hi Angie,

You've been busy!! The bookmark is really really nice, I love reading and also just ordered this stamp and it's really great to see what you made with it! And the whale card is lovely!! Like them all!!

Hugs,
Wendy

StampinCathy said...

WOW! Look at all this amazing and inspiring MOJO all in a row. I just love everything!

Eva said...

WOW, Angie, these are all amazing...love your bookmark and the skirt on the Cosmo girlie is too cute!!!