Thursday, September 16, 2010

Hip Hop!!

Hip Hop.. Thursday!!

Saying a goodbye to a special Unity/ Ippity Our lovely Lady...Michelle .
I wish her all the best in her future adventures. This one is for you Michelle.!!

Where there is LOVE there is LIFE


I made this accordian card. very simple by just scoring a piece of 5.5 x11 cardstock at the 2.5 inch line and 5 inch line. then just cut your patterned pieces to fit inside.
I love how it all just came together.
Using the Thoughts from the Past and Dot's for Sure background stamps I inked the Unity waterlily coloured ink and then diecutted them using my cuttlebug butterflies diecut. I also used some stamps from Life is the Journey and Quotes A La Happy. I placed a M in the middle of one of the butterflies.October Afternoon papers and letter sticker.


I love how it all looks, and I hope Michelle likes it too.



Michelle ,I wish you the very best, you will be saddly missed, but I am also happy that you found something that will benefit you and your family. Best of Luck in everything you do.

Take this adventure and make this chapter in your life another good experience. So glad I still get to stalk you on Facebook though..hehe
I wanted to also Welcome AMY to the Unity /Ippity family.. she is such a wonderful and friendly person and I have only meet her on line.. I am sure she will do wonderful things. Welcome Amy to the Family!!
now on to that Amazing Lady Eva.. I wonder what great creation she has in store for us.. I am sure it is Brilliant as always!!


Have a wonderful day.. make sure you come by the SSC Unity Forum.. There is a Hip Hop Chat going on at 10.am cst... see you there later!!
Hugs,
Angie

20 comments:

Wendy ten Hove said...

Hi Angie,

Love the colors on this card you made!! And the sentiment is perfect! Love to see this cheering card on this rainy day here, candy for my eyes!! Love it!

Hugs,
Wendy

Lisa H. said...

oooo, Angie. this is fabulous. love the papers, those fun butterflies, and how it all fits together so nicely. have a great day!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the way you folded this card and i really love the bright colors...fab :)

Jen E. said...

i am diggin' that folded card!! really cute stuff!

TracyM said...

I love the accordion style! I never thought of that before?!!

Lillian Child said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this adorable card ... all those bright colors are just fabulous together. Great job!

NoraAnne said...

So pretty Angie! Bright, fun and cheery!

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is DARLING, Angie! What a wonderful tribute to Michelle and what a pretty, happy card!

Lesley Langdon said...

Stunning card Angie! Love the design and color choices! :)

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet card Angie and I love the tri-fold.

lisa a.

Rachel B said...

What a very fun card Angie! I love the colors and the butterflies and the LO of the card! So fun!

Salnclts said...

I love the butterflies on your card! I'm sure Michelle will love it, too! :)

Pamela said...

This is fabulous! I love it! :)

farmhouse-story said...

so pretty, angie!

StampinCathy said...

I just love love love this card. Love the style, colors, stamps, and all the fun embellishments. Thanks for the inspiration.

Rona said...

This is so cute Angie - love the backgrounds stamped on your butterflies!!

Kelly Mahany said...

So beautiful Angie!! Michelle is going to love this!! :-)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Card!! Love the butterflies & paper you chose!

Tina Mayo said...

I love this...so friggin cool..gonna have to make this too great inspiration!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOVE this folded card--the papers are BEAUTIFUL! I love those gems...and I LOVE IT all:) You rock, ANGIE!!!