Thursday, September 30, 2010

Hip Hopping Thursdays... Scene Tag Cards!!

Happy Hip Hop.. welcome Thursdays. ..


I love Thursdays for many reasons.. one.. it is the day before Friday.. and we all love Fridays!! Two.. It is also Hip Hop with Unity and Ippity.. and lastly.. we get to chat it up in the Unity Forum... What could be better!!
I have been playing around with these Avery Shipping Tags that I bought last year and still have tons of them. I decided to make them fit a card. and the card measures 2 .3/4 x 5.5 it just fits these Manila tags perfectly. So I made these two Fall cards using some of the Ippity stamp sets.
This first one is all Fall!!
Using the Ippity stamp sets, Fall For You ( the fall ), Sweet Thoughts of Spring ( the happy), What Matters Most ( houses ). I needed mini clouds so I made those myself.

Happy, Happy, Fall


The second card I just love.. it is very haunted looking colouring it in with my grey copics. I used the Ippity sets from.. Simply Home ( House) , What Matters Most ( the pumpkin flowers), That's Creepy (happy Halloween saying), and Fishy Philosophy ( the background, my version of a corn field) I must say it was fun layering different sets to make a scene card. It is also very flat, so you won't be paying lots to mail it out.

Happy Halloween to You.

So if you have any tags like this and you want to use them , take them out and give this a try.. I might do some sample cards with them for Christmas.. I really like the look of them. Now it is time to HIP HOP over to the Uber Talented EVA's Blog.. I am sure she has a wonderful project to share with you.

But before you do... check this out.. Saturday October 2nd is World Card Making Day and Unity and Ippity will be celebrating.. so make sure you check us out . In the Unity Forum and on Facebook.

Now check out my sweet friend EVA.....



Have a great day.. see you later for a chit chat and give away.. in the Unity HIP HOP thread over at SplitCoastStampers...HERE
Hugs,
Angie

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I just love your tag cards! What a super idea. They are quite adorable you talented girl!

lisa a.

Jessie said...

Cool tags!

JPScraps said...

Love the cards. Great idea using the tags :)

Christi said...

These are amazing, Angie! Soooo gorgeous! smiles...

Jacqueline said...

Angie! These are wonderful!! Love them!

Lacey said...

those cards are so awesome!!!

Eva said...

WOW, ANGIE, these are really incredibly CREATIVE!!!! Love both, I am just amazed with your talent!!! Hugs...

Lisa said...

You are so freaking talented - I lov these, especially the last one!

Anonymous said...

Look at how creative you are!!!! You continually amaze me :)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH MY--these tags are soooooooo cute! I love all the coloring and details! BEAUTIFULLY done:)

Kelly Mahany said...

Oh wow!! How super cute are both of these creations with the shipping tags!! Love them. Those orange flowers remind me of pumpkins in a garden!! :-)

Unknown said...

what great cards!

Julie Campbell said...

Oooh! These tag cards are the BOMB! How cool are these?!? Wow!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Oh wow these are adorable love them both!!!

katemade designs said...

love these tags beautiful

Brittney said...

Fab tag cards - I just adore them!