Friday, September 3, 2010

FWF.. it's Friday!!

It's Friday.. it's Friday..la la la la la la.
School starts on Tuesday.. la la la la la la!!

Okay can you tell I am happy!!
What have we got planed this weekend.. well we need to go hunting for binders, pens, pencils and running shoes. Oh and Sydney wants her toes painted.. a girl thing!!
Hope you all are having a great day today.. and enjoying the
FWF hop..
now if you have just come to my blog start at
first so you don't miss a thing.. the list of FWF participants will be there. Travel through the list to find the hidden blinkie.. leave some love for all the wonderful creations you will see today.. If you do stumble upon that Unity blinkie.. make sure you leave a comment there.. a winner will be picked for some awesome random stamp candy.. Unity does it better than anyone out there.. yummy stamps..oh joy!!

Now here are some cards I made Using
Unity and Ippity stamps.
These were both for challenges over at
where I proudly design for some of the awesome groups.
this first one is for the Copic Corner.. colouring your embellishments.
Using the stamps from the
Samantha Walker's Butterfly Garden set,
I just love this set of stamps.. really I love them all!!
Thank You

This second one I did for the Card Corner.. to use a pin to embellish a card!!

I used the Paisley stamp from the

Bitty Pixie Paisley set.

heat embossing it in clear for that shiny look. I just love it!


Now it is time to check out the next person on the list.. so head on over to
I am so happy she is back joining in the hops again.. I have missed her!!
Have an Awesome weekend.
Hugs to all!!
Angie

16 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooh, Angie - love the blue and brown with the butterfly garden - yummy. Adore that aqua little flower, too.

Unknown said...

Wow Angie, I love your card shapes! So creative and your coloring your bling is awesome! Always love to see what you create and it's never disappointing! Have a fabulous weekend...get ready for school (we are starting our 4th week for school already)!

Rachel B said...

Okay Angie, that first card is so stinking fabulous! I love how you cut around the images to make the edge more interesting! I so want that stamp set too! Looks beautiful!

StampinCathy said...

Both your cards are just gorgeous.

Lisa said...

OOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo. I love that butterfly stamp, and that card is FABULOUS!!!!

Jennifer Roach said...

Soooo pretty! Love the colour combo on the Sam Walker card. I used the same set this week too :)

Unknown said...

all so adorable, myne dont start till the 13th but the back to school shopping has began ;)

Rona said...

beautiful cards!!

Katy said...

I really love that butterfly card, it's amazing! Both cards are great! It was nice to chat with you yesterday at Hip Hop for a bit!

Linda said...

butterfly lover here Ooh, Angie love the blue and brown with the butterfly garden

Anne Tussing said...

Beautiful butterfly circle card!

JenMarie said...

Gorgeous!!

FibreJunky said...

You are so funny!! And that top card is gorgeous!! Love how you shaped it!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOVE these shaped cards--that first one--GENIUS! LOVE it:)

Lori said...

Beautiful! Love the fun card shapes.

Wendy ten Hove said...

Hi Angie,

wow, those cards are very pretty! I totally love the first one, very pretty with the white embossing and like a lot how you made the shape of the card! Very original!

Hugs,
Wendy