Friday, September 10, 2010

It's Friday!!

Hi Everyone.. What a great day.
Today is the first day of School for Sydney.
Senior Kindergarten watch out!!
I just hope she doesn't fall asleep in class this morning.
Over the summer she has found her voice, not saying she ever lost it.. but she has her own opinions and she will let you know exactly what she is thinking.. good or bad.
I just hope her teacher Mrs. Acome will take her with a grain of salt, but I know she loves her teacher very much so I am sure she will be on her best behaviour.
(here is where I cross my fingers)

Today is Friends with Flair.. and I have two cards to show you
and a project that I am working on.
Hi
oh yes.. this was one of the first 12x12 papers I made using the You Deserve stamps and the Dots for Sure background stamp.. all from Ippity. I just love the colours. the paper is a pale pink white, the copic flower is B00 and the ink I stamped with is Unity's Burnt Umber.

Happiness is knowing...

Using one of the stamps from the Unity KOM, A Little Happy,,
and the background stamp Giving it all Meaning.

Now here is what I am working on.. I just love the Unity Vintage Postcard background stamp . I decided to ink up these pieces of Kraft paper. the Postcard stamp is on the front and back of these pages. I used my handy dandy bind it all to make the mini and will put some summer pool photos in. Hoping to get this done this weekend and post it all finished next week. SO stay tuned.


Summer Destination Swimming Pool


So now it is time to check out the other participants on the FWF hop. If you have just come here.. start at the Unity Blog.. travel through and visit the master list.. there will be a blinkie to find with a chance at winning some random stamps.. OH!!! I want to win .. just once!!hehe
Next on the list of the HOP is ...Rachel.
Hope you all have a fantastic day!!


I am also hosting with all the other Design Team members over at
Simply Scrapping Crafts
our Back TO School On-Line Crop
It all starts at 8pm est
TONIGHT!!

come on out and play with us..
Tomorrow I will be hosting a special
Make N' Take Class
LIVE
10am est.
I will be there to help with any questions and concerns.
It is going to be so much FUN.

Have a great Friday.
Hugs,
Angie

11 comments:

Wendy ten Hove said...

Hi Angie,

What wonderful cards! I love the pattern that you made with those beautiful flowers! Love the light blue, looks great! And I love the sentiment texts behind your other card, wonderful stamp that is!

Hugs,
Wendy

shuggy said...

love everything!

StampinCathy said...

I just love love love your bg. It looks store bought. You are so creative. Your cards are fabulous and just love the swimming mini. AWESOME eye candy.

Rona said...

gorgeous!! I love how you made your own DP!!! I will have to try those dots with that flower - both faves!!

Elisabeth said...

fantastic, all of it, that BG paper is wonderful!

Susan B. said...

Angie I love how you used this flower stamp to make background paper! You did a wonderful job! All your projects are just lovely!

farmhouse-story said...

your stamped bkgd is fabulous, angie! love the mini album. too!

JenMarie said...

These are FABulous!

Linda said...

What wonderful cards! I love the pattern that you made with those beautiful flowers! Love the light blue, looks great!

Gwen said...

LOVE the paper you made!! Adorable!

Anne Tussing said...

Great cards! I love the dp you made!