Monday, September 6, 2010

H{IPPITY} HOP Monday!!

Happy H{ippity} Hop Monday!!


Are you all Freezing , or is it just us in the North!! We have had lots of rain, sun, clouds, chilly winds.. it is feeling like Fall out there. Time to get out those sweaters and jeans. The weather must have known that I was doing the H{ippity} Hop challenge this week and it wanted to take part! hehe.

So if you came from the Ippity Blog you are on the right path.. but if you have just come by here to my blog.. I would love for you to start at the Ippity Blog and go down the list of Design Team Members and Ippity Participants..

It is always a good Monday to start it out with some great Creativity!!

At Ippity you will find The Monday Mojo.. up and running full speed ahead!!
here was the sneak peek of my card for my FALL challenge, (IHHC40).


Now here is the full card. Using the stamps from Fall For You,and the pumpkin from That's Creepy I made my Fall Card.

Happy Fall

Lots of paper piecing and layering of these wonderful leaves and the small pumpkin from this set Fall For You. The sentiment as well.

And that pumpkin from this set That's Creepy!!

Both of these stamps sets will put you in the mood for Fall and the
Ippity H{ippity} Hop Challenge IHHC40.
I can't wait to see what you make, and make sure you check out my post on Thursday with some more Fall inspiration.
Time to head on over to Eva's Blog
Have a great and wonderful Monday!!
Hugs,
Angie

18 comments:

StampinCathy said...

This is one Happy Fall card. Love the colors and how you did the leaves.

Lisa said...

It's cold and wet here, too. Like someone flipped the FALL switch all the sudden...

I *love* this!!! Fall is my favorite, and those leaves are fabulous!!

Wendy ten Hove said...

Hi Angie,

What a very nice card this is!! I love the way you lined up all the leaves, looks great! Very lovely fall-colors!!

Hugs,
Wendy

Carisa said...

this is stunning!!! i love how all those colors just pop against your embossed black background.

NoraAnne said...

Just got back to NJ from sunny Florida and it is still sunny here too, but I am HAPPY to celebrate Fall! I love the chilly weather and changing of colors!
Your card is an awesome representation of the season, I just love the way you cut out all the leaves and layered them, looks AWESOME! Thanks for the inspiration :)

Julie said...

Its brisk here in PA...but thats ok, the sun is out and it feels fine! Loving all those leaves on your card!

Rachel B said...

I love all those fall leaves! This is so fabulous! Great challenge Angie. I have already been playing with a fall card this morning just because of you!

farmhouse-story said...

this is such a happy, cheerful card, angie! love what you have done with the leaves:)

Unknown said...

I really love all the leaves that you layered Angie! What a fabulous card with all the texture too! I can only think and wish for a cool Fall, but in Phoenix it's still HOT~ We should be around 104 degrees today...September still gives us heat, but it'll be awhile before we start pulling out the 'sweaters'..and that doesn't last very long...heehee. Have a fabby day!

Lisa H. said...

oooo, so fantastic. love all those fabby leaves. FUN!

Rona said...

super cute card Angie!! Nope no fall here yet - it has been a little cooler - but will be 90 tomorrow.

Julie Ranae said...

What a great start to the hop, Angie...so funny how many of us chose this set BEFORE we knew what the challenge would be...back to the creative drawing board : )
Beautifully dimensional card...LOVE it!

Sassy said...

Beautiful colors... I am new to this stamp line.... love FALL

Eva said...

Angie, this is soooooo BEAUTIFUL!!!! I just love all those cut out leaves...and stay warm...wishing you a few more sunny days...hugs.

Tenia Nelson said...

So love this!!!!!!!

Brianna Marshall said...

ahh this is stunning Angie,i love the dimension in this card!

Karen said...

I just love all the leaves and layering!! The mix of stamps and coloring is fabulous Angie!! Love this card!!

Theresa said...

That fall card is amazing Angie! Wow! I love the detail and imagination you put into that!