Sunday, September 12, 2010

H{ippity} HOP.. Happy Birthday

H{ippity} Hop and a Happy Happy Birthday

I would sing to you loud and proud.. I am a good singer!! honestly.. but seeing that my kids don't want me to do that.. I will be sending you birthday wishes instead.. just for you!!

Happy Birthday Stephanie..

Using the flower stamp from the You Deserve Ippity stamp set.. I cut out four flowers. and left one whole and added the petals of the remaining three to make the flower bigger. Colouring them with my copics. To the center I added some red beads .

Hope you like it Stephanie. I also hope you have the most amazing day!!

Now make your way to the Ippity Blog , you will find the list of participants for today's

H{ippity} Hop and the New challenge will be up IHHC41 ( use the colours green, red and yellow)

Hope you all are having a great Monday.

Hugs,

Angie

20 comments:

farmhouse-story said...

that is one pretty flower, angie:)

Wendy ten Hove said...

Hi Angie,

Love the colors on the card you made here, the flowers look very pretty!!

Hugs,
Wendy

Lisa H. said...

soooo, cute! love the flower and the layout. the layers and shapes are fabby!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

This is just gorgeous Angie!!!!Thank you so much words can't even describe how happy you ladies have made me today!!!!

StampinCathy said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS CARD! You are so talented.

Anonymous said...

Oh, what a lovely idea. I never thought to layer those flowers. It turned out so beautiful! I love all the textures on the card too. Fabulous girl!

lisa .a

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Love the bright color palette and your great design, Angie!

Elisabeth said...

OMGoodness I love what you did with that flower!!!

Kelly Mahany said...

Ha!! I always sing Happy Birthday to my family whenever I call them on their special day... problem is, I can't sing!! LOL!! Your card is so bright and cheery... I love it!!

Unknown said...

Love the layers on your card, and your flower is gorgeous...great tips Angie!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH MY--that flower is fab! I love it! Love the colors and papers too:)

Anonymous said...

I never would have guessed which flower that was!! I can't beleive you made that from that stamp...IT'S AMAZING!!!!!! Lucky steph!

Susan B. said...

Angie, you are so creative! Your fower is stunning!

shuggy said...

very neat!

Mary Friederichsen said...

Love how you combined all the different elements of embossing,layers and different dp!
Thank you for sharing!

Rona said...

you are just so clever!!! Great job!!

NoraAnne said...

Beautiful Angie! Love how you did the flower, very pretty!

Eva said...

Angie, look at your being soooo creative!!! I just love how you made that flower even bigger..it's gorgeous!!! This is one fabulous card!!!

Anonymous said...

Very Pretty~~

Suzi said...

Just beautiful, as always!!