Thursday, September 9, 2010

HIP HOP!! It's Already Thursday!!

Hip Hop.. Baby it's Cold out there!!
Has this week just flown by.. or is it just me?

I swear with the holiday I am missing one day!!
It has been a very cool week here, some rain but the air is cold and you need to bundle up.
I thought for sure we would still have some summer weather for back to school, but it is Fall out there, and the leaves are starting to fall..eeekk
I was not prepared for this, my mind is still in Summer mode.

Today I am showing you another card I made ,Using the Ippity challenge theme FALL (IHHC40)


Life is too short to be anything but HAPPY


Remember all those flowers I made a couple weeks ago.. well this is one of them with a black fringe center and some clear glitter.. I love these!!


I also managed to do a layout for the Hip Hop Sketch (HHC24)
A layout sketch.. gotta love that!!

S is for Stamping

here you thought I was the only one in my family that was addicted!! You got to start them young, it is an appreciation of another kind of art!

journaling reads-
stamping is not my only obsession now.
Sydney just loves to stamp.
She is now big into having her own ink pads with a variety of colours,
She has a variety of wooden block stamps that she loves.
Once a week she gets out her pink cardstock and goes to town.
She makes cards for her friends and family , or just for fun.
I am glad she shares the love of stamping with me.
Stamping is a good thing to bond over.
Ippity stamps A Moment In Time
Thoughts From the Past , Season Of Joy
Designer Paper- October Afternoon, Sassafrass
Inks- Unity Stamp Company



Hope you give this sketch a try (HHC24) In the Unity Forum.. and you still have lots of time to enter in my Fall challenge, just upload your projects to the (IHHC40) thread in the Ippity Forum by Sunday 10pm central.
Now time to check out the Brilliant Eva.. let's see what she has in store for us today!!
Happy Hip Hop.. have a great day.
Hugs,
Angie

23 comments:

AJ said...

awesome details Angie- love that little sparkled bloom! :)

Wendy ten Hove said...

Hi Angie!

Love this! I saw this card on the Unity blog and it's so gorgeous and pretty! Love the way you made the papers and the colors you picked are so nice and gives you a warm and happy feeling!! Pretty!

Hugs,
Wendy

Lisa H. said...

ooooo, and ahhhhh! loved your tutorial and card AND your layout is gorgeous.

farmhouse-story said...

cute card! and i always love your pages-wonderful job with the sketch, angie:)

Jen E. said...

your layout rocks! great deisgn and colors.

JPScraps said...

Wonderful card & layout!

Anonymous said...

OMGosh Angie, wonderful creations. I love your handmade flowers and that page has knocked me off my chair. Gorgeous girl!

lisa a.

StampinCathy said...

Your fall card is beautiful. WOW! This layout is amazing. I just love everything about it and love your take on this sketch.

Wendy said...

so cute and so colorful... great!! ory

veggiegirlRD said...

ooh a fall card with bright colors, way to think outside the box!
kelly

Lacey said...

wonderful card & layout!!! great work!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Amazing projects Angie Love the stamped background on your card and the layout is beautiful!!!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

What a fun LO and card---your details are AMAZING!! That glitter on the flower--and that LO with all the stamping--LOVE IT!

Kimme said...

So darn stinkin' cute. I love stamping with my little monsters too.

Pamela said...

Love your card, but I really love your layout! :)

Lisa said...

LOVE that flower! These are both fabulous!!

stampjourney said...

Super!!! Love your layout!

Unknown said...

wow great layouts!

Eva said...

Angie, your card is BEYOND AMAZING..your colors are DYNAMITE!!!! I am in LOVE!!! And your layout based on the sketch is so beautiful, too!

Valerie said...

great card and layout! That is so cool your daughter is stamping too. You can create together. Wish my daughter would do that with me.

Shemaine Smith said...

Wow! Great projects!! Love your take on the sketch!

Unknown said...

Awesome samples... and it's so fun that your little one is getting involved too!

Thank you so much for sharing!!!

~Ola
okj83 at live dot com
zloe.blogspot.com

Carisa said...

i LOVE this!!! i am filing this sketch to use as i am so inpsired by all yoru scrapbook pages to finally get into it. i could totally do a page just like that as my girls are CONSTANTLY stamping with me!!! hehe, sure do gotta start them young