Monday, September 20, 2010

H{ippity} Hop!! Hello Monday!

Hippity Hop Monday!!

Today Eryn has done the H{ippity} Hop Challenge IHHC42

This is the card I have to share with you using her challenge!!

I wanted to do something sunshiny so I used this sun stamp from the Quotes A'La Happy with one of the quotes. I just love this set of stamps.




The Challenge this week is to use one of the Sketch Challenges from the SplitCoastStampers Sketch Challenge Forum. I picked the sketch for September 15th.. SC298. I just love all the layers.


You can find the H[Ippity] Hop Master List on the Ippity Blog. We will also have more details on this weeks challenge. Hope you all have a wonderful day. I am going in for Surgery at 12 noon. So wish me luck and say a little prayer for me.
Hugs,
Angie

13 comments:

Wendy ten Hove said...

Hi Angie,

Very nice card!! Like a lot how you doubled the sun, so that now it's a whole sun! Very nice and lovely papers!!

Hugs, Wendy

Anonymous said...

Big hugs to you today!!! Very sunshiney card too!!! Love it.

lisa a.

Lisa said...

Lovely card! And gooood surgery thoughts that you come thru quickly and painlessly!

Eva said...

Angie, this is a WOW, and I mean a WOW card...I just love your amazing interpretation of the sketch and yepp...loving the sun big time!!!

Elisabeth said...

Love how you doubled up that sun stamp, lovely card!!

farmhouse-story said...

surgery? hope all goes well, angie! love your banner sentiment on your cute card!

Carisa said...

so so cute! i love how you made the half sun into one whole sun! gorgeous.

Susan B. said...

Cute card Angie! I like the colors you chose. You did a wonderful job with the sketch!

StampinCathy said...

This is one amazing and inspiring card. Love this sketch and all your your creative MOJO!

Lisa H. said...

no way. love what you did with that sun. this is sooo cute.

Morissa Sweeney (YT - ShamrockShe) said...

What a wonderful design, Angie!

eryn hannig said...

oh i LOVE all those layers...and your coloring in the stamp & of course how you used that sun image...just PERFECT & GORGEOUS!

NoraAnne said...

Beautiful card Angie, I love all the layers!