Thursday, September 23, 2010

Flip Flop Hip Hop!! Yippee

Flip Flop Hip Hop..

Flip Flop Hip Hop

Today is the day we switch it up!!
I am so very thrilled to be apart of this moment for Unity / Ippity ..
it is going to be a good time today.
The UNITY design team gets to work with IPPITY stamps and the IPPITY design team gets to work with UNITY stamps! FLIP FLOP..HIP HOP
Love It!!
Lots of creations to show you.. so lets get this party started.
Today I have used 2 sets from Samantha Walker..
Fall Family Memories and
Fall Splendor

I decided to do a little home decor and made this decorative Fall Frame, using 5to 6 stamps from the Unity Samantha Walker Fall Splendor.




Check out the layering of the leaf in the center of the paper. it was pop dotted 2 times to give it a 3-D look. The frame I got from Michaels Craft Stores for only $1.50. Wouldn't this be a wonderful hostess gift for Thanksgiving. I am making another one for my sister when we have our family dinner at her house this year.


Grattitude

this card is also for the Unity Addicts Challenge UAC19

I also did this Fall card, embossing the leaf border stamp and embossing it in clear embossing powder for my background, I also paper pieced these pumpkins for the center of the card. Adding the sentiment.

These are all stamps from
the Unity Samantha Walker Fall Family Memories.
Now for something totally FUN!!
Another Home Decor Item. I had these chipboard pumpkins I got in a KOM from Mosh Posh last Fall, and never did anything with them.. so last week I decided to give this Fall Banner a try.
I think it is just STINKIN' CUTE!!



Using the Samantha Walker leaf stamps from the Fall Splendor set.



Some awesome Ippity Echo Park Papers.. love these papers!!




Clear embossing the leaves on coloured cardstock. The letters are Jillibean Soup Letters.




Adding my homemade spiral flowers and lots of Splendid BLING!!
I must say these are two wonderful sets of stamps for all your Fall cards and Fall Decor Items.. I am making a couple of other project for the weeks to come.


Here are the Two Sets
( these are only sold in stores.)


Well, was that FUN.. and I am sure once you check out EVA's Creations you will be Dreaming Unity all day long.. or is it just me...hehe


Hope you all have a wonderful day.. make sure you join us in the SCS Unity Forum for some much loved HIP HOP... but with a FLIP FLOP!!!!
Hugs,
Angie

30 comments:

StampinCathy said...

OMGosh! All your projects are over the top GORGEOUS! I just love seeing your creative style and just love how you used the fun stamps too. Lovin this Flip Flop Hip Hop so far.

farmhouse-story said...

You rsister will love the framed art! LOVE the pumpkin card, and your pumpkin banner is very fun--love all of the flowers :)

Lisa H. said...

wow! you out did yourself....the frame was wow! the card, soooo cute AND that banner-a knock out! great stuff and perfect details. LOVE it.

JPScraps said...

All your projects are amazing!!

Julie Campbell said...

Wow! How do you do it all?!? These are all fantastic projects!

Lillian Child said...

WOW - FABULOUS creations! Really love those pumpkins on the black background!

Jen E. said...

your stuff is fan-freakin-tastic!!!! that banner is beauty-us!!!

Anonymous said...

On the floor STUNNING! Love everything you did with these stamps! You A.mAzIng girl.

lisa a.

Anonymous said...

CRAP!!! First Eryn and now YOU!!!! You girls are inspiring the heck out of me....HAVE to make my own fall banner....LOVE IT!!!!

Lacey said...

Great creations!! Love what you did.

eryn hannig said...

oh MY GOSH!! LOOK at ALL of that AMAZING-NESS...SERIOUSLY i am just in AWE! i absolutely love everything...you were BUSY - how did you fit all of this into your already busy schedule?!?! WOW, feeling TOTALLY inspired...great work girl!! HUGS! :)

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Omg there are so many gorgeous things here wow love everything!!!!!

Rona said...

The are GORGEOUS Angie!! I am so inspired to make something for my house now!!!

Eva said...

Angie, OMG!!!!! I don't know what else to say, but somehow I will still write a book here..hehehe...I am in love with everything you created here, but your banner girl, takes the cake...I am so glad you took close up pictures, as the details are just amazing!!!! And isn't is fun to find something from the past we didn't have use for and just show up to be so useful today??? Love that!!! Hugs..

GrannyCharlotte said...

Wonderful projects. The home decor items are spectacular. Thanks so much for sharing.

Suzi said...

OMG that pumpin garland is WONDERFUL!!! I {heart} it soooo much!!!

wendy peatross said...

So cute! I love the banner. Gotta make one. I love your food blog too.

Jessica said...

wow, these are awesome projects! great job!!!!

Carisa said...

oh wow, two more samantha walker sets to add to my list! actually i just need all the SW sets. hehe i absolutely LOVE the banner you made. SOOOO pretty & those handmade flowers. gorgeous. the frame, stunning!!! gosh, can you come rub off on me. hehe i love your alter style.

Unknown said...

Oh my Angie, I love your banner!!

Wendy ten Hove said...

Hi Angie,

Wow! You've made such wonderful projects!! That banner is perfect, love the colors and the papers and the idea is so great and that frame I love even more!! The leaves on it are sooo lovely!!! Perfect projects!!

Hugs,
Wendy

Pamela said...

Wow! Amazing work!

Gwen said...

LOVE that banner! Awesome

Erika M. said...

Your creations are so totally fabulous!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Wowoowowowowowow--your projects are always AMAZING:)

Tamdsgns said...

Absolutely lovin your projects I so have to try the layering , also your card and banner are wonderful!

Lesley Langdon said...

WOW - awesome projects!!! You are one talented woman!

Morissa Sweeney (YT - ShamrockShe) said...

Everything is fabulous! I need to start a fall grland.

Angela Fehr said...

I love love the black pumpkin card!

Unknown said...

That fall banner is so cute! I want one!