Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Sketching it up with the Greeting Farm.

Hello, it's a wonderful Fall day Wednesday..
I have just a little scrapbook page to share with you for the September Scrapbook Challenge over at The Greeting Farm..



When I saw this sketch by Jacilynn over on Jess's Blog.. I couldn't help myself and had to make a layout that day.. it is only taken me a week to post it. I just love my Greeting Farm Scrapbooking stamping kits.. and I used the beautiful polka dot butterfly stamp for this sketch layout. I also used the stamp on the smaller butterflies that I punched out with my MS butterfly punch.


My Girl

some of the details.. I am just in love with these pipecleaner flowers and one day this summer I made a ton of them with Sydney.. she loved them so much she made some of these cute little flower barrettes ( she is wearing one in the photo),wearing them all day long and making lots more in different colours. .. My Girl got her craft on!!

Hope you all are having a great day.
Hugs,
Angie

3 comments:

StampinCathy said...

This is just breathtaking and super inspiring. Great colors and love all the embellishments. Thanks for the inspiration.

Jacilynn said...

This is amazing. Love the half circle, layered butterflies and the swirls.
x

Carisa said...

omgosh, this is so very cute! i have GOT to get over my scrapbook phobia. LOL