Friday, December 3, 2010

December Daily 1-2

GoodMorning.. it's Friday and I have lots to show you.. You all remember I am doing the December Daily with the Ali Edwards group on Flicker. well I am loving my 2 days already.. I think this will be one of my favourite projects for 2010.
I have lots of photo's and details to show you so I will stop talking now..lol
Day 1- December 1st, 2010




Using digital and rubber stamps.. Digital is by K.Pertiet, Ali Edwards and rubber is Unity Samantha Walker, Ippity.


I am using these digital Remembering December tags by K. Pertiet.. and just making them hybrid to write some extra journaling.





Day 2- December 2, 2010






Using some Ippity stamps.. you can find these stamp from any Ippity Chick
the list is here.






I also made my own embellishments like this canvas tree.. you will find alot of home made items in my book this year. I wanted a more natural feel to my embellishments and wanted to use my beloved canvas.

supplies
Teresa Collins- transpancies, papers NOEL
Unity Stamp Company samantha walker, Ippity ( you order through any ippitychick)
Designer Digital elements by
Katie Pertiet digital stamps and brushes
Ali Edwards Digital stamps and images
Felt snowflakes Yellow Bicycle
Canvas cloth
K&Company yuletide papers
canvas paper.. I made
font is courier
Today is FWF and you will find the master list on the Unity Blog.. so go check it all out.
I will be posting pages every Wednesday and Friday until my December Daily is done.. I can't wait to see if anyone else is doing this..
Have a wonderful creative day
Hugs,
Angie

21 comments:

Emily D. said...

Oh Ang, this is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! Would you mind listing all of your products?? Like papers, album, etc??? I would love to see everything you used... or email me! Miss you darling! I am definitely keeping up with your Dec Daily. I am doing Shimelle's Journal Your Christmas.... I am going to post my first three days tonight or tomorrow.....

love you!
xoxo

Em

Maria said...

Simple stunning! WTG Angie!!!

Carisa said...

omg, this is amazing. you are so talented - i'm never on top of things like this. i started hearing about the dec daily albums and think they are such a cute idea but didn't get started soon enough. maybe next year? i look foward to being inspired by yours.

JenMarie said...

WOW! Love it ALL!

StampinCathy said...

WOW! Everything is just priceless. I just can't get enough of your creative style and the pics are just beautiful. Thanks for always inspiring me.

Unknown said...

beautiful Angie, love them all, great details.

Unknown said...

Wowieee Angie! G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S! F.A.B.U.L.O.U.S! BEAUTIFUL!!! You are totally awesome and you inspire me LOTS! I loooove your little canvas tree! Looking forward to seeing your entire book!

Emily Leiphart said...

I love these pages, Angie! I can tell there is so much love in the photos. Thanks for sharing!

Anne Tussing said...

Absolutely LOVELY!!

Rona said...

Oh ANGIE this is breathtaking!! I love EVERY ONE of your photos and your album is going to be cherished!! Gorgeous!!

stampjourney said...

Thanks for sharing your progress! It's amazing so far!

Gwen said...

Love this, Angie! That tree is so adorable!! What a great keepsake this is going to be!

Lynne in NI said...

WOW! What an amazing project!

Linda said...

Angie great stuff my friend!

Marilyn Nimmo said...

SIMPLY AMAZING!! beautiful!

Lori said...

Simply stunning, Angie!

Carolina said...

Beautiful pages Angie!!!

Alana in Canada said...

My, you have been busy! Nicely done.

Jennifer said...

oh how you motivate me woman!!!!!! You are super mega talented...as if you didn't know : ) keep it coming gf!!!

farmhouse-story said...

beautiful work, angie! love the colors and papers, esp:) this will be a gorgeous journal:)

Samantha Walker's Imaginary world said...

Gorgeous work, Angie! You are so talented.