Friday, December 24, 2010

Growing In Unity Last day.. FWF

Welcome to my last day of

Growing in Unity

and Friends with Flair..

I have some of the GIU projects from the past year.. If you hit the Growing In Unity in the tags down below on this post you will find all the details of my years posts.

So a little down memory lane today.. I have had a blast all year long participating in these weeks.. I have loved every moment showing all the different ways to use these FABULOUS stamps Unity and Ippity carry.. so here are just a few project from this past year.
You can use your Unity or Ippity stamps...

Use these stamps on Canvas to make your own Art!


Use it on clothing to make your own line of Unity clothing


use it as a template to make your sewing project shine!!


Use it to make your own Framed stitching Art.. and alot more...
to find the list of participants for today FWF hop just check out the list on the

and did you know...





I really appreciate all you wonderful on-line friends for coming each day to visit my blog.. I love reading every comment you write and I wanted you to know how much I truely appreciate you all.

So, hears hoping you all have a wonderful
Christmas Eve and Christmas Day..
Merry to all.. make some wonderful memories and have tons of FUN.. I know I will.

Hugs and lots of love

Angie Blom


15 comments:

Scrapcollectr said...

Angie, these are wonderful projects... My favorite (though it was very hard to choose!) is the stitched scene...genius! Happy Holidays!
*smile*

StampinCathy said...

WOW Angie! All the projects are just amazing and super inspiring. Love all the different ways you used all the fun stamps. Thanks for all the great ideas and sharing them with us. Merry Christmas.

jennifer mitten said...

I enjoyed seeing all your projects this year!!

shuggy said...

awesome!

merry christmas!

Andrea said...

GREAT projects!!! Merry Christmas to you too!!

Marilyn Nimmo said...

Your projects are simply amazing. I hope you and your family have a fabulous Christmas!

Emily Leiphart said...

You are amazing, Angie! I LOVE your Suzi Blu work of art and your daughter's cute t-shirt!! Merry Christmas to you and your family, Angie!

Carol said...

Merry Chrsitmas and Happy New Year, Angie! I have enjoyed your GIU Week posts, thanks for sharing.

Carol B
ciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(dot)com

Anonymous said...

You ARE amazing!!! I just love all your fabby creativity! Love ya girl.


Merry Christmas!
lisa a.

Linda said...

He he next thing you know Unity. will be sale clothing!!!

stampjourney said...

All wonderful projects! Especially that cute T for your little one! Merry Christmas!

Nancy B said...

Great projects, love the apron!

farmhouse-story said...

your post highlights some of my fav projects that you've done, angie! such creativity and thanks for this weeks inspirations! merry christmas!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Super super cute--LOVE how you make clothing pieces! I need to start doing this:) LOVE your little model too:) ADORABLE!!

Eva said...

Angie, WOW.....you have totally blown me away with all these gorgeous designs!! I have two pieces of canvas I am nursing, too with two of the Suzi Blu images, but I love to see yours as a great inspiration and I just adore everything else!!! Apron?? So clever!!!