Tuesday, December 14, 2010

December Daily 2010 . Day 12-13

It has been a busy weekend. On Sunday we had a little family get together, it was nice to see everyone. The kids are all betting bigger by the minute, makes you feel old in some way.. but I guess that is what it suppose to do. They are all so beautiful and handsome.. and so full of holiday excitement. My brother was up from New York with his life partner Matt.. I just love seeing them.. We celebrated Mom's 73rd Birthday and Sydney's 5th.. I think my mom loves sharing her birthday party with Syd.. both December babies. I wanted to take alot more photo's but didn't get a chance to.. I wanted to play so playing won out!! But the photo's I did take were just perfect. So here is are my two days..
December 12th, 2010




Both kids were home sick from school today , so it was a lazy tv watching day.. with some crafting and the making of some good soup.
December 13th, 2010







I wanted to take a photo of my December Daily so far.. it is big and fat!! I think they should make larger rings for this kind of Album... I didn't even over embellish this year so I am surprised how large it is getting... anyways I am so in love with it this year.. I love the size I choose.. it is going to be a great album once the month is done.

supplies
papers- Teresa Collins, K& Company
transparencies- Teresa Collins, Fancy pants
Chipboard- Cosmo Cricket
rub-ons- Kaiser Craft
Hope you all have a great day.
Hugs,
Angie




5 comments:

Caroline said...

Your album looks amazing!! Thanks for sharing it!!

StampinCathy said...

More fabulous and inspiring pages. This is going to be one HUGE creative album.

Keianna said...

You can buy 2, 3, and 4 inch rings from office supply stores and even in the knitting section in Michaels.

dawn said...

I love the picture of your daughter on day 12 by the tree, so pretty and bright. Congratulations getting Project Life. This is an amazing album and you will love it and have fun with it. Happy your family had a great time together. Lovely pages.

farmhouse-story said...

beautiful pages, angie! you have such a wonderful talent for this project! keep them coming!