Sunday, December 12, 2010

December Daily 11th

Today was a fun day.. Grocery shopping in the morning.. and we need to hit 3 different stores. Home for lunch, some putting together of my December Daily.. in the photo's of Me that I wanted to include you can see my DD in the background. Also Roger and Sydney making a Christmas tree craft together.. The trees are what I used to decorate the front of my Day 11.
December 11th, 2010







I like to include a photo of myself just to see what I look like in the year of that December Daily.. I can see some wrinkles... but I guess that is what 46 looks like. I can see gray.. but that is just me being lazy not to go dye my hair. But, I love the photo's anyways.. it is real.. no make up. all me... 100% .. 46 years of age and happy.
supplies
Papers- Teresa Collins, K&Company
Stamps- Unity, Ippity
Chipboard shapes- Cosmo Cricket
happy rub-on- Melissa Frances


Have a great day!!
Hugs,
Angie

6 comments:

StampinCathy said...

The pages are just beautiful. Lovin all the different trees. Great pics for all the pages. I'm lovin how you are capturing all your memories.

Emily D. said...

I am loving this Daily of yours Ang!!! It rocks!! I think you are gorgeous, and had no clue you were 46... I honestly thought much younger. You look fabulous!!!

And these pages are the bomb!!

Amy said...

46 years of PURE BEAUTY!! You are one hot momma Angie, and your family is SO lucky to have an amazing momma like you!! They will be able to cherish the Daily years from now, and look back and see what everyone looked like and did!! LOVE YOU!!

Maureen Reynolds said...

I want to come to your house to eat! btw, I could eat marzipan every day of the year - and waddle my way into next year.

Angie said...

I love how your album is coming along and how you included the craft. So sweet.

farmhouse-story said...

your little tree is darling, angie--and you look wonderful at 46:) i can barely remember 46!