Tuesday, December 28, 2010

December Daily 2010, Days 23-25.

WOW.. it is done..
there are the last 3 days of my December Daily.. I love how it all turned out.. the 24th, and 25th has tons of photo's.. it was a good time to share what happened and I have a hard time just doing one-three photo's to sum up the special days. Tons of photo's today so I better stop talking..hehe..
December 23, 2010


December 24, 2010












December 25, 2010











THE END
I can't wait to start another next year.. it will also give me a year to figure out how to get some LARGE binder rings.. my album is huge!!
Thanks for stopping by and watching my December unfold.. and leading up to the big day!!
Looking forward to starting my Project Life 365 on January 1st. It is going to be tons of fun!!
Have a splendid day!!
Hugs,
Angie


4 comments:

StampinCathy said...

All the pages are just gorgeous. What a priceless album to enjoy.

Carisa said...

this is amazing! i'm truly inspired to do this next year. i'm certainly intriqued by your next project as well!

farmhouse-story said...

one awesome journal, angie! have a happy new year:)

StinkerbellSteph said...

Such a special project! I'm so impressed you're so up to date and it's so beautiful!