Thursday, December 2, 2010

Give me a HIP HOP!!!

WOW.. it is December... so many things going on this month.. and lots of Christmas cards in the making.. I have actually been doing tons of cards for lots of people but I am now finally finished and have time to do my own..
That is also the Hip Hop theme for this week. Christmas Cards.. I made this cute snowman card using Season of Joy and Kissmas and Mistletoe.. love these Ippity sets!!



It was also my daughters 5th Birthday yesterday.. and the day before, together we crafted this birthday banner.. she just loved helping me ink up the images and string it all together. Using the new release set Party Hat Wishes and my favourite set Alphabetically Adorable. Isn't it cute..!! I will have my son's face on the other side so we can put it up next year as well..

Here are all the sets used for today's projects.. Amazing sets for so many different projects.. and you can purchase these sets from any of our wonderful Ippity Chicks!!










Now it's time to HIP HOP over to see the ultra fabulous....EVA... I am sure she has a wonderful project to share.



For anyone looking for some Yummy Ippity check these CHICKS out!!

Start at the Unity Blog and keep on hopping until you are at the Ippity Blog.
Have a great and wonderful day..
Hugs,
Angie

19 comments:

Jen E. said...

cute banner. i had no idea those letter stamps were that big. super cute.

Erika said...

Your card is wonderful. Love the little beads you added. And the flower. Gorgeous!!! The birthday banner is adorable. Love it

Marilyn Nimmo said...

Your card is fabulous. Love the banner--happy birthday to your daughter! Wonderful projects, as always!

StampinCathy said...

First I want to wish your daughter a Happy Birthday. She is such a cutie! Your card is over the top gorgeous. Love the texture, stamps, and your special touch to this card. You amaze me with each project. Your layout is AWESOME and that banner and decoration is fabulous.

Anonymous said...

Stunning Card. Love the banner~Your daughter is beautiful!!

JPScraps said...

Love the card and banner. Happy Birthday to your DD. She's gorgeous!

Carisa said...

omg, i love your card and that sweet birthday banner is gorgeous!!! i keep saying i want to make a birthday banner but always get intimidated to try. I'm so honored to be a part of the hop with you today. :)

Eva said...

Angie, how adorable is your card....love the snowman holding the branch and your banner is soooo CUTE, not to mention we get to see your little Artista....too cute!!!

Emily Leiphart said...

Angie, I love the snowman's berry bouquet!! The reversible birthday banner is fabulous, too.

Mary Friederichsen said...

Oh I love your card and the banner is just gorgeous!
Thank you for sharing!

Rona said...

so cute - Sydney looks so proud standing there!! Adorable card too!

Lisa H. said...

oh, so fun! looove that banner and your holiday card is saaaa-weet!

Clare said...

Love that snowman card, and the holly!
And what a pretty banner -so sweet to have you and Syd make it together! :)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

SUPER cute banner with Sydney in the background:) LOVE IT! And that snowman--love that he is holding flowers/mistletoe...CUTE:) Always love visiting here! YOU ROCK!!

CharityHand said...

Awesome banner!

Shemaine Smith said...

Aww cute cute cute !!! She's adorable too!

jennifer mitten said...

Fabulous!

farmhouse-story said...

such a sweet snowman with the bouquet! LOVE the banner!! i did one for fwf today!

Jennifer said...

Awww... I'm late... HAppy Belated Bday Sydney : ) Yaaaay momma-you guys made such a beautiful banner. I am loing the idea-my dd 9th bday is in Jan so I might have to make a version of that with her> Great smiles and may all your wishes come true girly!