Monday, December 6, 2010

December Daily the 5th. H{ippity} Hop

For the next couple of Monday's I will be sharing my December Daily with you all. I have been having tons of fun doing this project. Using my Ippity stamps to add that fun and easy feature to some of my pages. So here is yesterday.. with a visit to see Santa!!


December 5th, 2010








stamps from the LOVE IN RETURN ippity set


Using some of my Ippity Scrapbooking (LOVE IN RETURN) stamps. These are just perfect for that added touch to my photo's. The girls went to see Santa together this year, Emily my goddaughter and Sydney ( she was so scared !! it was a good thing Emily was with her.)
You can just see the fear in her facial expression... she was fine up until it was her turn to go. It will be a good memory to look back on right?

I got my hubby to go to the upper floor of the mall to get some different shots. I wanted the view of the whole Santa Village , him talking to the girls and I just love the unexpected views of Santa and the kids. I think it is very magical seeing the whole Santa Village Scene.

For more pages just check out my December Daily 2010 HERE. I have been using my Ippity and Unity stamps throughout. You can purchase these wonderful Ippity stamps from the many Ippity Chicks HERE. Master List of H{ippity} Hop participants on the Ippity Blog!!
supplies
Teresa Collins Noel papers
K&Company Yuletide papers
Dollarama clear Santa stickers
Ippity and Unity stamps
Melissa Frances vintage frame,floral stamp
twine
Cosmo Cricket chipboard shapes
transparency- can't remember sorry?
Hope you visit often.. I will have pages every day or so. I love December...
Hugs,
Angie

22 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Beautiful pages and love all the stamps you used. All your pages are just priceless.

Eva said...

Angie, this is sooooo FUN and BEAUTIFUL. Those pictures are awesome and I love all the elements you are using in this album!

farmhouse-story said...

bless her heart, she does look scared to death! love you beautiful pages, angie!

Noelle Reese said...

Fantastic layouts I love them!

Lone Pine Designs said...

Very clever use of Ippity stamps! Great layouts!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

such amazing beautiful pages Angie love every little detail!!!!

Karen said...

Your album rocks Angie!! I love all the sentiments you are using too!!

Romaine said...

This is a great lay-out!

Rona said...

Beautiful!!! That must be some mall - what a neat display!! Poor Syd it does look overwhelming! Still cute pictures how neat that your husband was able to get some from above - great idea!!

Patricia said...

Your pages are beautiful!!

Scrapcollectr said...

Definitely a keepsake! Great idea to do that larger view of the whole castle.... Love it!

Abbey said...

Great layouts, I really like the frame!

Emily Leiphart said...

WOW, Angie, I'm glad you're going to show all of your daily pages because they're absolutely drool-worthy! These two are particularly beautiful. I love the stamps you used and that acetate panel with the white flowers is amazing!

Anne Tussing said...

Awesome pages and memories that you have created and shared! I love all your details!

Anonymous said...

Oh how awesome is this. Love your December Daily. You have fabulous pictures too. It's beautiful.

Misty said...

What a wonderful blog you have here. Great pages!

amytangerine said...

so fun and colorful!

stampjourney said...

Beautiful pages! Love how well you integrated the photos!

Lisa H. said...

ooo, Angie! looove what you are doing here. great stamps and of course sweet pics!

Salnclts said...

I love your LOs! Your girls will remember their visit with Santa forever! :)

Rachel B said...

I love your album Angie! It looks so fabulous with pictures added.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

I love your book--super beautiful! I love that frame you used...and that pic of santa in that HUGE chair! FAB! As always:)