Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Years.. Goodbye 2010... 2011 All About Family!!

Today I am sharing some of my personal photo's
of 2010..

as a Family we had...

lots of laughs, fun and wonderful memories...



New Years 2010 12am..

in our pj's

our silly kids...


Scrapfest April...


March.. we missed my brothers wedding in February ,but got some pictures with Sydney in her dress and her Auntie Danni.



Alex...



more silliness....




me..January 2010



Sydney dressing up...


Just pure sweetness...


snowballs....

my love...
my handsome son...



my precious girl...


We are going to make 2011 all about having more wonderful times together.. having FUN and cherishing family time.. so if you see me not posting so much this coming year.. it is because I am doing these things..

Have a wonderful New Year. Welcome 2011

I have had the opportunity to work and make this 2010 a memoriable and wonderful year. I truely appreciate everyone that has made this happen and have come to visit my blog this year.

Love

to all for a

Happy and Healthy New Year!!

hugs, Angie

3 comments:

Emily Leiphart said...

Aw, you and your family are so cute! Thanks for sharing your precious photos. I wish you a very Happy New Year, Angie! :)

StampinCathy said...

What fabulous picture of your adorable family! What a great resolution! Happy New Year my friend!

farmhouse-story said...

beautiful pics, angie! have a beautiful 2011!