Thursday, December 23, 2010

HIP HOP.. and GIU4

HIP HOP
december daily is post below
if you have come here from Eryn's blog you are in the right spot.. if not go to the Unity blog not to miss all the creativeness from all the Unity and Ippity Design Teams.
I also want to welcome you to my Growing In Unity day 4
I have some stamped art for you today.. Using stamps from three different sets of Ippity stamps.
I also used some yummy Echo Park papers paper piecing the flowers.

Be Faithful...



you can get a better look at the stampes here.


Here is how I made the Art Piece...
first get a piece of canvas.. this one is 4x6 and you can get these at the dollarstore 3 for $1.oo
Ink your Gurnsey Gingham in a light colour.. and stamp the canvas background. Ink up your sentiment from the Cherish Your Dreams set with some memento ink.. and ink your sprig branches from your Sing a New Song set.. using the memento ink.. paper piecing the Echo Park papers and adhering it with some tacky glue.. also adhere the rolled flowers and cuttlebuged butterfly. and you will have a beautiful piece of ART for someone special for Christmas , Valentine's Day even Mother's Day.. this would be a great gift for any occasion.









Now it is time to check out the Beautiful Eva.. I am sure she has some wonderful project to share with us all..
Thanks so much for stopping by.. I wish you all a happy and fun Christmas.
God Bless.
Hugs,
Angie




FOR an Ippity Chick near you just click on the icon below.



21 comments:

farmhouse-story said...

so darling, angie! happy christmas to you!

slbt17 said...

what fun cards!
Sandra

Sandy said...

What a great idea! I love your flowers!

Lisa H. said...

beeee-utiful, Angie! what a score-3 for a $1 on the canvas, I need to find some. Merry Christmas!

StampinCathy said...

This is stunning. Love all the stamps and flowers. Fabulous idea.

Anne Tussing said...

Beautiful canvas! I love the saying.

Anonymous said...

Awesome Angie... I just love it when you do your art pieces.

Merry Christmas... lisa a

stampjourney said...

So pretty! Love your 3D flowers and collage effect!

Eva said...

Angie, this is AMAZING!!!!! So gorgeous, love all the pretty flowers and just a beautiful art piece indeed!!! Hugs and Merry Christmas to you!!!!

Emily Leiphart said...

This is stunning, Angie! I love how you used that sprig sideways. You are so creative!

Carol said...

Beautiful art piece!

Carol B
ciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(dot)com

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous!!!! I love your flowers!

Thank you so much for sharing!!!

Have a Very Merry Christmas

jennifer mitten said...

Just gorgeous!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH MY--those flowers are fabby! I wish I had your thinking cap--it might help when I need something 3D on my card:) LOVE visiting here! LOVE IT!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Piece of Art!! Thanks for sharing the how to make it!!

Love the flowers & the colors are stunning!!

catnap said...

Lovely flowers; like the mix of 2D and 3D.

Scrapcollectr said...

Angie, Angie, Angie....I'm gonna need more time to soak this all in! So many beautiful touches on this project...*smile* Happy Holidays!

Andrea said...

This is so pretty!!! Wonderful!

Marilyn Nimmo said...

What a beautiful piece of art! LOVE it!

stamping sue said...

Great ideas. stamping sue

Lucy Newton said...

What a lovely work of art girl!