Thursday, December 9, 2010

December Daily 8th.. Hip Hop

Well I am still going strong with my December Daily.. I am actually being really good and doing my album everyday.. yippee

We watched the Charlie Brown Christmas special the night before and I included that in today's journal.. I love Charlie Brown specials.. good childhood memories... We started out the day (8th)Crafting , both kids were at school all day long. I had my project for Ippity to do for today's Hip Hop.. so it was perfect to also feature it in my December Daily. Take a look at my day!!



December 8th, 2010








I wanted to journal so I made this cute little file folder journaling tag.. and slid it in between the photo's. It will be a great memory for myself to see what happened during these months being GDT for Ippity.







The kids made their wish lists as well so they are all included in the journal.. now Sydney and both Alex have changed these lists many times . But the big toy for Sydney is just to get some Zhu Zhu pets..

Here is my project for Ippity!!


I made this wonderful brag accordion frame album.. It is only 4x4 and is perfect for your purse, or set out as a frame.




Here is one of them..It is going to be a great gift for someone.. not mentioning names just in case. hehe..


Above is another brag book.. for someone else.. I hope they both like them..

I used this wonderful stamp set (What Matters Most) for both mini brag books.. you can purchase these from any Ippity Chick.





now it is time to o check out the beautiful Eva Dobilas.. I can't wait to see her creation.


Did you also know that Unity is having a great sale on right NOW!! For the past couple of weeks Unity has had some great new Releases, Co-Branding with so many wonderful companies.. This weeks Release is
IOD.. Iron Orchid Designs..
wow you are going to just love these stamps.
and if you make a purchase Unity has some amazing FREE add on's.. and FREE shipping.
Just in time for Christmas.. Amazing.. I love this company!!

Have a great day
Hugs,
Angie


36 comments:

Eva said...

Angie, your december daily is looking awesome!!! And your brag book is sweet!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous Projects!!

Unknown said...

Great brag book

Lisa H. said...

you amaze me! your album is coming together beautifully! and your gifty is soooo sweet. love your work!

Emily Leiphart said...

Angie, your work is over the top fantastic! LOVE your daily pages and accordion album.

scrape n scrap said...

great projects!

Anonymous said...

You have such adorable kids...just had to say ;)
LOVE how your album is coming together!!!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic December Daily and love the accordian books. Great gift idea! :-D

Lacey said...

fantastic projects. love your december daily! I need to get working on mine!

Jen E. said...

how cute! i like your little mini album!

2Bis2DO said...

Love your projects. Nice.
olsond_d at digis dot net

StampinCathy said...

WOW! I just love all your projects. I can't get enough of your creative MOJO! What great ideas too!

Shemaine Smith said...

Just beautiful!!!

farmhouse-story said...

cute brag book, angie! this day 8 page is done so beautifully!

Purple Princess said...

Fabulous work! Love the album!

Unknown said...

I think I will have to make some of those albums ;)

Erika said...

Fantastic projects. The album is fabulous

Rachel B said...

Absolutely amazing!

Unknown said...

Your Dec Daily album is looking fabulous. Good for you for keeping up with the days. LOVE the brag album. Great gift idea!

JPScraps said...

Great Great Great projects!

Jennine Chambers said...

beautiful work angie!

Karen said...

How adorable is the brag book Angie! I so enjoy visiting and peeking at your Dec Daily! Love it!!

Rona said...

You December Daily is just fabulous (we watched Charlie Brown too!! and I don't even have a little one!) I love your Ippity mini super sweet!!

Julie Campbell said...

umm... can I hire you to make my December album? :) This is just sooooo neat! I love every inch of it!

Pamela said...

Wow...fabulous work! All of it! :)

Brooke said...

Good for you.. keeping up with the Dec. daily! that is awesome! I wouldn't have the dedication to follow through EVERY day! you rock! your little brag books are beyond DARLING! wow! love them!

Carisa said...

wow, angie, you never cease to amaze me! seriously, do i say that every week? I think i do! LOL i absolutely LOVE your dec daily album. man oh man, i def want to do that next year. or even i was thinking of just doing 12 days of christmas, like a countdown to christmas at least for this year. hmmm.

Marilyn Nimmo said...

LOVE your December Daily album--wonderful. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the brag books--they are fabulous!

sharon g said...

Very cute. I've never seen that stamp set...

Linda said...

Don't you love times like this! your project are very clover. I like them.

Lisa said...

Fabulous!!!! Your December daily is awesome, and I love that album!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful job on your December Daily!!! It is looking awesome and just love your little brag book!!!

lisa a.

Becky Dunham said...

I love your Christmas daily book! One of these years I am actually going to make one of those.... maybe if I start now for next year? I also love the brag books - so cute!! Thanks for sharing!

catnap said...

Love the accordion album.

Luciana Kajiura said...

I loved the projects! Congratulations! I love the stamps!
Hugs, Luciana.

Lucy Newton said...

Loved your minialbum!!!