Saturday, December 18, 2010

December Daily 2010, Day 17

Happy Saturday, what are your plans today? We are shopping, and baking cookies today.. lets hope it all gets done..hehe
I have my December Daily from yesterday to show.. a fun day... kids are happy to be on Christmas Break.. you will be able to tell from the first photo!!
December 17, 2010

Sydney got out of school early and on our way home both kids had some fun throwing snowballs at me.. haha good thing I had my camera to capture the wickedness of their faces. too funny!!


I did some different journaling making this cute journaling folding page on top of the photo's. Using some October Afternoon stickers. just perfect for this day.

Cookies and Milk.. yummy.. eating and watching SG1.. oh yes.. we are big Stargate fans. Well I just love Richard Dean Anderson.. ever since General Hospital ( Jeff Webber) over 25 years ago.
Okay now I am sounding old. Sydney had a great time playing , watching tv and eating. My multi tasker.


Inside are photo's of the day, the kids, my cookies and milk (are called Caramilk coolers..) I will be enjoying these this holiday season. yummo!! A visit from my friend Tina and Alex relaxing. A wonderful day..

supplies
papers Teresa Collins, K&Company
stickers- October Afternoon
cuttlebug diecut butterfly
ribbon michael's crafts.
digital designer stamp Katie Pertiet.
large snowflake- MM slice falala
Unity Stamp Company.
Hope you all have a great day. I am wishing for some snow this weekend!!
Hugs,
Angie





5 comments:

Eva said...

Angie, your book is soooo pretty, I just love all your pictures, such great memories...and we are such big sci-fi fans, too...SG1 is our favorite. Oh and you made me watch Chuck and I love that show...and have you seen Sanctuary or Fringe?? Love those shows, too! Hugs..

Ruth said...

I've just looked back through your DD pages and I love them! I also love the fact that so many of us from around the world are completing the same project.

StampinCathy said...

This is awesome Angie! Love the pictures and how you decorated the pages and that snowman is adorable. Thanks for the inspiration.

Maureen Reynolds said...

Looks like a good day all around. That snowball shot is terrific!

farmhouse-story said...

love the snow fight, and that snowman! your "17" page is just lovely, too!