Monday, December 20, 2010

December Daily 2010, Day 19th

Welcome to my day yesterday.. Today I am also going to be showcasing some Ippity goodness for my first day of my.....
GROWING IN UNITY week.
this is the week I get to showoff some of these great stamps Unity/Ippity sells. I just love this time of year and I have alot of things to share..
First that will be my December Daily's... you will see how wonderful these stamps can be for journaling and decoration any mini album.
I will also have a project in my post.. Most of you know I like to take this opportunity to show things other than cards and this week will be no different. I have some fun projects for you to see this week... maybe try some of them.. they will be easy I promise.. well maybe some of them hehe...
So lets get this show on the road.. remember today is also H{ippity} HOP.. Karen is hosting the challenge to Punch it UP.. you can use those punches to punch any shape on your projects.. check out the detail on the Ippity Blog...LOVE IT!!


First I have my pages..
December 18th, 2010




Inking the circle image (Ippity's Life is a Journey set) and punching some embossed perforadora shape circle (eksucess punch) for the centers.







We have been making some cookies this weekend and this is just one of my hubby's favouritie.

Sugar Shortbread..
yummy and very easy to make..
the recipe is

2 cups of butter
2 cups of icing sugar
mix until well blended
4 cups of flour
mix and flatten in a large baking pan... I used a 9x13 pan
fork the top
bake for 25 minutes
cut into rectangles when still warm and sprinkle with sugar


these are so yummy.





I used the Ippity Music of my Heart and Season of Joy
sets to make my tag.
for the list of today's Ippity Hop participants check out the

For my other December Daily pages check out my sidebar.
Hope you all come to see me all week long for my
GROWING IN UNITY WEEK!!
to sign up go HERE!!
FOR AN IPPITY CHICK NEAR YOU.. HERE
For Unity Stamp Company go HERE

have a wonderful day
Hugs,
Angie

19 comments:

Maria said...

Fabulous pages! Love what you are doing with your Dec daily!

Rachel B said...

Your bread looks so yummy! Your book is coming together so well! Can't wait to see what you come up with for this week!

jennifer mitten said...

Great idea for embellishing your own dp and love that tag!!

stampjourney said...

Great stuff! Thanks for sharing such a delicious-looking recipe!

Anonymous said...

Your album is beautiful! Such talent! I think I may try your recipe today. My Mom would make shortbread all the time when I was younger and it was so yummy. Merry Christmas!

Rona said...

Your December Daily is just great!! Love this picture and the wish for snow (we don't get much snow but when we do we wish for a snow blower LOL) I have been making lots of cookies too - this looks like a great recipe I will have to try!! Merry Christmas Angie!!

Patricia said...

Nice! I so gotta make some of that shortbread! I sounds so delish!!!

StampinCathy said...

I just love how you used the challenge on your pages. Lovin all the pages. Those cookies look to good. Thanks for the recipe. We get to see more of your amazing MOJO with GIU! Can't wait.

Anonymous said...

Look at you fabulous girl! Wonderful projects!

lisa a.

Scrapcollectr said...

Great pages in your Dec daily! Love how u decorated them.... *smile*

Carol said...

Great layouts! I am looking forward to seeing what you have in store for us all week.

Carol B
ciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(dot)com

Karen said...

More dec daily fabulosity Angie! I love that EK Punch too...don't think I've seen that one, and I just love it. Thanks for sharing that yummy recipe and your tag is so adorable!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHHH! These pages look fabby! I love your recipe for the shortbread too! I cannot wait to try it out! HOOOORAY for GIU week! LOVE visiting here:)

Marilyn Nimmo said...

Love the pages. and the shortbread ---YUMMMMMMMM. Love the tag you made.

Unknown said...

I am so impressed with your Dec Daily's Angie...WOW! And oh my gosh, I am going to try your recipe....yummmmmmy! That tag is perfect attached to this treat and a great way to start off your week!

Unknown said...

Your December Daily pages are fantastic!!!

And.... that sugar shortbread looks so yummy, I really wouldn't mind if you send some my my way!!!

Thanks so much for sharing!!!

~Ola
okj83 at live dot com
zloe.blogspot.com

farmhouse-story said...

love these pages, and your adorable tag, angie! they shortbread looks and sounds yummy:)

Anne Tussing said...

Love how the red snowy car goes with your punched red page!

Emily Leiphart said...

Your work is amazing, Angie! I love how you used all those punches. The page that really stands out for me is the one with the white circles and scallop punches in the centres!