Tuesday, December 7, 2010

December Daily 6th

Today was a quiet day at my house.. My hubby was sleeping, both kids were at school. I had the whole house to myself. No television, no noise.. I like it this way.. just peace and quiet.
We started our day like every other school day. rushing to make lunches. Usually I get Sydney at school but there is snow on the ground and I am not going to walk back and forth in the cold to just get us both sick. We love to sleep in so we are always in a morning rush.. well I should say Sydney and I, my son is up early, he makes is own breakfast and watches Stargate with my hubby every morning before school.
On our way to the car Miss Sydney had to play in the snow.. it was the first offical snowfall of the season that stayed.. so time to get the gloves wet right away.
I spent the morning cleaning and in the afternoon went for a walk to the mailbox. Yippee.. got a package with some deals from Oh My Crafts.. and walked back home.. it was cold.. but beautiful.
Here are the photo's and journaling that reflect my day.
December 6th, 2010







I am using alot of digital to add some wording to my photo's.. The red words (elegance) and the journaling (CK script) are all on my digital designer by Creative Keepsakes.. an old program that I got at walmart many years ago for $5.00.. can't beat that. It does what I want for DT work and personal like this album.
supplies
felt embellishments-yellow bicycle
papers- Teresa Collins, K&Company
memories stamp- Samantha Walker Unity Stamp Company
pearls- dollarama
snowflake stamps- SU
Chipboard -Cosmo Cricket Mitten Weather
It's a wonderful time of the year - Ali Edwards digital words (Digital Designers)
If you want to check out my other pages go.. HERE
Ali Edwards Blog.. Here
Flicker Group.. HERE
Have a wonderful day
Hugs
Angie

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute Angie! Can't wait to see more throughout the month!

Debbie P said...

I love your December album. Great photos today and I love the embellishments and papers your using. Excellent job!

StampinCathy said...

WOW Angie! The pages are just amazing. I just love your creative style on capturing the memories.

Jennifer said...

how fun! Syd looks happy and you sound just like me in the mornings! I don't like mornings too much either. I am waiting for a happy scrappy package too, my friend : ) Love Happy mail! Isn't it great?! I got a FREE cart (The Sampler) today from Cricutmachine.com today. I was one of the 1st 500 people to order it! Yaay! I have most of the carts but it's good to have the sampler so I can mix it up even more !
Love the progress you are making on the daily...keep sharing!

Abbey said...

Sounds like a lovely day!

farmhouse-story said...

beautiful pages and pics! again, i love your journaling!