Friday, December 10, 2010

December Daily 9th

It's Friday.. wow the week just flew by.. I can't believe it is only 14 more shopping days.. I am glad I got most of mine done.. just a few to pick up and then the wrapping will start. But I am looking for forward to the baking and cooking for the season. First I have this fun Christmas card Using the sketch from this weeks Unity Hip Hop Challenge. I also have yesterday's pages for my December Daily..
Merry
my favourite snowflake from the Kissmas & Mistletoe Ippity set.
I am just loving all the different snowflakes Ippity has in it's many kits.. so I also used some for my December Daily Using the snowflakes from the Season Of Joy Kit.
Here is my day yesterday.
December 9th, 2010





Most of my day was sewing these fun Christmas cushions.. I was having fun blog hopping and came across this in one of the posts. I fell in love with it and made these 2 pillows for my Living room. Sydney finally noticed she had not touched her Advent Calendar so it was chocolate before breakfast.. and later that night it was us watching our Thursday night line up.. we do have certain shows each night that we just love to watch together.

I also wanted to wish my Mom a Happy Birthday Today.. she is now a young 73.
This is the person I get most of my creativity from . I appreciate how much she actually did for all of us and made more homemade things and not so much store bought.. I just love that I can carry on that tradition to my kids. Happy Birthday Mom.. i love you xx


Check out the Unity Blog for the full list of today's FWF participants.

All my December Daily pages HERE.

Have a great day.
Hugs,
Angie

19 comments:

Emily Leiphart said...

So gorgeous! Love your card and your pages, Angie!

Amy said...

GORGEOUS card Angie!! Wow, I love the colors and the embossed snowflakes! And your Daily is ADORABLE!! Syd is just the sweetest thing ever!~ LOVE those polka dots!! Alex looks so happy with Syd too! Hope you are enjoying every minute of the holiday season! LOVE and MISS you muches!!

StampinCathy said...

Beautiful card and just love this stamp set. Your pages are just gorgeous and so inspiring.

Rachel B said...

Wanna make my Daily December album next year? Even with the new baby I haven't taken pictures for one a day and all we do is sit at home so nothing exciting from our family this year!
I love your snowflake card! It turned out so great!

Maureen Merritt said...

I love your card Angie, it's a stunning color combo and I love the CAS design :)

I keep seeing the December Daily popping up everywhere, I must be out of the loop...what expectly is the December Daily?

farmhouse-story said...

love your card, angie! and these pages are beautiful:)

Bonita Rose said...

beautiful creations gf! hugs

Linda said...

What fun looking card to make! so very nice!

Marilyn Nimmo said...

WOnderful card & happy birthday to your mom!

sharon g said...

Great job. I love to colors, the papers...

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

beautiful card love that sketch!!!!!

Becky Dunham said...

Angie this card is just beautiful! I have always loved red and black and white color combination and the snowflakes are perfect! Thanks so much for sharing!

Lori said...

Beautiful holiday card--love the way the images stretch across all three panels. And your album pages are lovely. What a special keepsake!

Anne Tussing said...

Such a pretty card! Your daily pages are wonderful!

Emily D. said...

The card is gorgeous.... no surprise there!

Pages for your daily are awesome as always... your Daily rocks, one of the best I have seen.... what a great way to remember this time of year for future years.

Emily D. said...

The card is gorgeous.... no surprise there!

Pages for your daily are awesome as always... your Daily rocks, one of the best I have seen.... what a great way to remember this time of year for future years.

Karen said...

How gorgeous is your card!! I love the color palette, and snowflakes stamping to go with the embossed flakes! I so enjoy seeing your dailies as well Angie. Sweet blessings to your mother on her birthday!

Hugs,

Anne Tussing said...

Beautiful card! I love the embossed and stamped snowflakes!

Tina said...

This card inspired my Christmas cards this year - I just finally finished them so I still need to get a picture taken, but will post it soon! Thanks for such a gorgeous creation!