Thursday, December 16, 2010

HIP HOP

Welcome Thursday!! HIP HOP
I was having so much fun making this weeks Ippity Challenge ( Easel Card) that I just had to make another. I love making these..
Happy Birthday


Using this fabulous Birthday set Party Hat Wishes.. these images are so wonderful to colour.
I am really loving the scallop numbers.

Last night was my daughters Christmas Concert and the kids were in full swing ROCKIN" IN DA HOOD .. so cute , I have a little video to share as well.. 'Tis the Season.. Enjoy.


Now check out the wonderful Eva for something awesome..


If you are interested in any of the Ippity sets.. you need to contact an Ippity Chick.. so just click on the icon below. thanks.



Have a great day
Hugs,
Angie


19 comments:

Lisa H. said...

LOVE your card and that sweet, sweet video. how cute!

StampinCathy said...

Beautiful card and just love this stamp set. What a fun and cute video.

Anonymous said...

LOVE it!!! The tiny peek of scallop on the bottom is too cute :)

Eva said...

Beautiful card Angie and I LOVE your video...such fun memories taped!!! Kids are just TOO CUTE!

Emily Leiphart said...

Your card is so pretty, Angie! This is the best card I've seen using that HB eye chart. I love the way you used those scallops!

dclouser said...

Great job! Love those scalloped numbers, too.

Tifany said...

Cute! Love that stamp set!
Can't wait to get my Unity Be Mine stamp sets in the mail!

-Tifany
http://inkblotsbytrd.blogspot.com/

Marilyn Nimmo said...

Cute video!!! LOVE the easel card.

Leti EM said...

cute card and thank you for sharing the vid!

Rona said...

that is so pretty!!

Erika said...

Fabulous. Love the colors!

Linda said...

This is just super card, I love it! What neat ideal for the card. You came up with!

sharon g said...

Love the paper you used, and the adorable stamps! I've never seen them before...

farmhouse-story said...

LOVE the video, angie--and that gorgeous card:)

Unknown said...

I love your card... and that video is very cute!

Thanks so much for sharing!!!

~Ola
okj83 at live dot com

Karen said...

I love all the white on this card and what a gorgeous easel card with all your pretty elements. Aren't the easel cards so addicting? :)

Love the way you have the scallop stamp on top and just a bit on the bottom side. Aww and thanks for sharing the video..so sweet!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Anonymous said...

Cute Card!! That set is on my wishlist!! What a sweet video TFS.

Pamela said...

LOVE your card!!! :)

Gwen said...

Super cute easel card! Great pics you are sharing, too!