Friday, December 17, 2010

December Daily 2010, Day 15 -16

Welcome to days fifteen and sixteen of December. I am trying really hard to stay on top of this one project.. Even though we have many ordinary days in December, we also have some great fun days.. little moments during the day that have to be captured. Traditions that are just a must, no complaining about the mess it might make in the beginning.
December 15, 2010

Tonight was Sydney's Christmas Concert. A fun night watching all the little children sing and dance their hearts out. The Teachers did an amazing job putting this all together for us. It was only 40 minutes but the highlight of our day!!.







December 16, 2010

Today we got out the Playmobil and set it up on the coffee table in the Family room.
It was a little different this year, adding the animals from Sydney's Advent Calendar from last year. We also decided to use the Woodsy Cottage from another set ... the snow is a furry piece of material I had left over.. it was the perfect setting for the Nativity and Santa sets this Holiday season.
She played with this all morning long.. and I am sure for the next couple of weeks it will be played with a lot by both kids, me and my hubby!










I used some of my Ippity Stamps , (Here and Now), I just love the one with the large ticket.. so wonderful.. I also love the stamps that you can add to the center of the tickets. The tag uses some of the new Bella Stamps ( Bella Trees) from Unity .
For the list of today's FWF participants check out the Unity Blog.
For an Ippity Chick near you check out the list HERE.
supplies
papers- tereas collins, K&Company
paper tape- Martha Stewart
Stamps- Ippity, Unity {Scrapbooking and Bella Blvd}
digital designs- Ali Edwards
frame- Melissa Frances.
Have a great and creative day.
Hugs,
Angie

11 comments:

StampinCathy said...

The pages keep getting better and better. I just love all the details and fun embellishments you use and of course the Ippity stamps too.

stampjourney said...

Fabulous pages!

Emily Leiphart said...

More incredible pages, Angie! I love them all! The little felt tree and choir photos really stand out for me and I love that little frame you have around your daughter!

sharon g said...

Love the ticket stamp!!

FibreJunky said...

What wonderful pages! I really love the journalling on the pages with Sydney and the playmobil. You're really creating fantastic memories for your kids.

Linda said...

Your paper are super great work!

Tara said...

Beautiful! I love all of your photos - so bright and cheery!

Anne Tussing said...

GREAT pages! I love the Christmas concerts of small children. They just put a smile on your heart! Thanks for the memories!!

Carolina said...

What a great book - each page is just jammed packed with great memories - love it!

Lori said...

Wonderful pages--and wonderful memories, too.

farmhouse-story said...

just beautiful pages here, angie! i really wish i had a small people in my life--yours are darling:)