Wednesday, December 8, 2010

December Daily 7th

Today was a day of Homework, relaxing, and staying in our PJ's. I say a perfect day. Sydney is home on Tuesdays so I don't have much alone time and I love that she is crafty and wanting to keep herself busy like her Mama. This is our day...
December 7th, 2010

Having tea and breakfast.. using our seasonal Snowman mugs.. these are fun and I have lots.


Homework.. Sydney is learning how to do her letter "H" .. she tells me she has to do it 10 times.. I just love that.. and she did a good job.


I got crafty and made these necklaces for Christmas presents . Annie Howe has some wonderful kits to do it yourself.. I would love to do more of these... and , I love how they turned out. I am glad I got 2 kits so I will have some for myself.


Sydney spent some hours on and off painting in her Paint with Water book she got from the Wrigley's Christmas Party.. I just had to include some of her Art work.. so the next couple of pages is her paint and drawings.. I love how she is so detailed and has her own creative style.




I decided to laminate all the painted and drawn items.. I have a Xyron 900 sticker machine with lamination sticker cartridges so this is what I used to preserve them better.


Using some of my Ippity Stamps.. I used some left over photo paper to get a more crisp image. Speaking of Ippity /Unity... did you see the wonderful sale that
is having.. They just released a new Co-Brand
IRON ORCHID DESIGNS
All NEW IOD Releases $19.99 on sale until Monday.
Orders over $50 get 3 pieces of the Beloved Line Patterned Paper and some Webster's Pages Cocoa BLOOMER.
Orders over $75 get 10 Pieces of Bella Patterned Paper
You have to check it all out!!
Oh did I mention FREE shipping all month long.. !!
Selected SAMANTHA Walker kits $16.99 [she is having a BLOG HOP today]..
Tomorrow is HIP HOP.. so make sure you come back for my December Daily and my Ippity Project!! I love Thursdays!!
supplies
papers- Teresa Collins, K&Company
tags - Avery shipping tags
Cuttlebug embossing
flower fiber flower brads.. I made myself
transparency- fancy pants
font elegance, CK script
stamps- Ippity
Have a great day,
Hugs
Angie

3 comments:

Jingle said...

These pages look absolutely fantastic!

Natalie Pozniak said...

Great pages!

Anonymous said...

I love those pages - they tell such a great story. And your necklaces are beautiful.